Nintendo Direct rescheduled for Sept 13, Nintendo Switch Online service launches Sept 18

IMG_1268.JPG

After some rumors started brewing over when the next Nintendo Direct would air, Nintendo has confirmed the date. We'll be seeing the delayed Direct on September 13th at 23:00 UK time. It appears that we'll still be getting a 35 minute showcase of upcoming Switch and 3DS titles. Stay tuned for tomorrow, as GBAtemp will be covering the event as it airs.

Additionally, Nintendo Switch Online will be launching on the 18th of this month. A free 7 day trial will be offered as well. More Online information will be given during the Direct.

:arrow: Source: Twitter

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold on to your butts. I have a feeling that this is gonna be a big one.

Nintendo delayed the Direct out of respect for the earthquake victims. If you can't see that they did a good deed, please leave the thread now.
It is just 35 minutes long, 35 minutes with shared content between 3ds and switch. What big surprises will they reveal? 3ds games that we already know are in development? More wii u ports? Highly likely they will waste a few minutes talking about smash, pokemon, super mario party and probably dlc for existing games like xenoblade 2.

What a big direct it's gonna be :toot:

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
It is just 35 minutes long, 35 minutes with shared content between 3ds and switch. What big surprises will they reveal? 3ds games that we already know are in development? More wii u ports? Highly likely they will waste a few minutes talking about smash, pokemon, super mario party and probably dlc for existing games like xenoblade 2.

What a big direct it's gonna be :toot:
A lot of stuff can happen in a short span of time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1