'Outer Wilds: Archaeologist Edition' launches next month on Nintendo Switch

outer wilds.jpg

Open world sci-fi, time-looping mystery game Outer Wilds from developer MOBIUS DIGITAL and publisher Annapurna Interactive is making its way to the Nintendo Switch next month. The handheld will receive the Archaeologist Edition which includes the base game as well as the Echoes of the Eye DLC. An announcement trailer was aired during today's Indie World showcase:

Outer Wilds is an open world mystery about a solar system trapped in an endless time loop.

Welcome to the Space Program!
You’re the newest recruit of Outer Wilds Ventures, a fledgling space program searching for answers in a strange, constantly evolving solar system.

Mysteries of the Solar System...
What lurks in the heart of the ominous Dark Bramble? Who built the alien ruins on the Moon? Can the endless time loop be stopped? Answers await you in the most dangerous reaches of space.

A World That Changes Over Time
The planets of Outer Wilds are packed with hidden locations that change with the passage of time. Visit an underground city before it’s swallowed by sand, or explore the surface of a planet as it crumbles beneath your feet. Every secret is guarded by hazardous environments and natural catastrophes.

Outer Wilds: Archaeologist Edition launches on Nintendo Switch on December 7.

:arrow: SOURCE

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is one of the best games of all time if you like exploring in games at all. Heavily recommend playing it (assuming the port is decent).

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
From what I could make out watching the footage they have shown during the presentation, I'd rather avoid this one. It looked low quality, pixelated and sometimes laggy. I could live with one of those things, two at most, but in this case I doubt the devs either know how to optimize or care to do the bare minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: TomSwitch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto