'Solar Ash' to release on Switch and Xbox this month

Screenshot_2023-09-08-11-18-51-758_com.brave.browser.png

Solar Ash, the 3D action-platformer from Hyper Light Drifter developer Heart Machine, is coming to more platforms after being available on PC and PlayStation. Publisher Annapurna Interactive announced that the game will be available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and Game Pass later this month. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired:

Set amidst a surreal dreamscape filled with long-abandoned ruins of great civilizations past, you play as Rei, a Voidrunner determined to stop at nothing to save her planet from falling prey to the Ultravoid’s path of eternal hunger.

Fight through mobs of grotesque creatures, grind rails with sheer delight, grapple to wild heights, take down enormous bosses, and surf the ashen clouds of shattered, bygone worlds swallowed by the void.

Solar Ash comes to Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and Game Pass on September 14.

:arrow: SOURCE

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only played a bit of it on PS5, but it was neat! It has a neat control scheme & flow to movement. Nice to see it coming to more platforms, since it really seemed to fly under peoples' radars.

I wonder how they'll get the Switch port to run, though...

Jayplay17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I definitely miss playing Hyper Light Drifter for the first time. What a beautiful gem. I hope this game is excellent as well !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo