Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GH0ST said:
I will wait at least for a decent price
dry.gif
I'm not very interested in it yet, so yeah I'm going to wait for a price change.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not bothered by the size of the device. But if they would make a revision I'd want it to be a sliding 3DS. Because the flipping design is rather tiring.

I'd wait for something like that if Nintendo would make it. But..

DSDisco

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
I'm not bothered by the size of the device. But if they would make a revision I'd want it to be a sliding 3DS. Because the flipping design is rather tiring.

Trust me, they wanted the top screen to slide up, so they made it slimmer, but it made the buttons & pads hard to use & it kept breaking from the top half.this going back to the clamshell design & the change from NVidia Tegra to Pica200 chips (source from certain things), & also the top screen would be more prone to scratches & smudges, so as soon as that was figured out, they- well you know already.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eighteen just want's the first possible 3DS me can get my hands on
yay.gif
period!!!

whenever a newer version DS comes out with let's say, brighter screen or slightly better 3D screen, me will sell my old 3DS and get the newer version
nyanya.gif

It's always been like that for me
happy.gif
...however I won't get the new one if nothing really has changed
*looks at DS Lite vs DSI
glare.gif
........*...cam ....yay....
dry.gif
..not to mention the cool power-up that's called, ''Gba-Slot removed''
nyanya.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eighteen said:
Eighteen just want's the first possible 3DS me can get my hands on
yay.gif
period!!!

whenever a newer version DS comes out with let's say, brighter screen or slightly better 3D screen, me will sell my old 3DS and get the newer version
nyanya.gif

It's always been like that for me
happy.gif
...however I won't get the new one if nothing really has changed
*looks at DS Lite vs DSI
glare.gif
........*...cam ....yay....
dry.gif
..not to mention the cool power-up that's called, ''Gba-Slot removed''
nyanya.gif
Those are ds's, the 3ds is the ds2. You can't compare the ds plus revisions and ds2 as if there little changes between them. Besides gba is not even made anymore why would that matter? Also the cam idea wasn't that bad and had a little more power and have dsi ware >.>

Anyway I can wait for the second one.
tongue.gif

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
i will wait a week, read up and find highest scoring games and buy the 3ds and the 2 best launch games... Should keep me cosy till metal gear 3d comes out
Also will buy every 3D movie i can get my hands on.
Offtopic...
Type nintendo 3ds into google, select news and sort by date, there is some guy from EA claiming 3ds graphics is directly comparable to ps3 graphics.! Says the gpu is a sweet piece of kit!

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why people would wait over a year for a few minor upgrades. That just doesn't make sense to me.

If the upgrades are that great, then just buy another one, it's not the end of the world.

Also, if you decide to wait for a second model, then they never make one (Chances are, there will be though), then you're just going to feel like an idiot for waiting for absolutely nothing (Except a price drop).

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
TheDarkSeed said:

I won't have it any other way but clamshell. My PSP's been scratched to hell because the screen is exposed. On my DS, it's well protected.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
there probably won't be a 3ds lite or whatever and if there is it will just be some gimmicky thing like the camera on the dsi, not worth paying £80 for. Also, the wii has been out for 4 years now, still with no newer version i believe the 3ds will be the same.

There will be, obviously, another console after the 3ds, but will probably be drastically different; like the leap between GBA SP and NDS.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
We got black Wii recently which is/was fairly new
tongue.gif

yes but it was no different apart from the colour, i might just paint my 3DS green to save for when they bring it out 3 years later at £30 more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well Charlie Sheen has tiger blood....