Gaming NGP - Games you'd like to see?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
prwlr. said:
Xenosaga remakes.

Though the company is owned by Nintendo now..

The series was rubbish though. The first was OK, the second awful, and the third so-so.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Something that isn't a shooter.

I can handle those on the big screen, but a portable? No thanks.

I'd love some RPGs though.
Totally agree that portables don't make very good FPS machines. FPSes are why they added that 2nd stick though so they obviously think there's a market for it. 2 shoulder buttons limits a bit but I guess they can have some controls for reloading etc. on the touch panel.

I'd be interested to see what kind of FF games SquEnix can come up with. Some nice platformers would be good too (Ratchet & Clank etc.)

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Armored Core, Another Century's, more Macross and Gundam games, Tales of Games (as with most RPGs) are always welcome. I wouldn't mind an in-depth dating sim that is good enough to compete with Love Plus because it practically rules the entire genre practically unchallenged.

♣zx♣

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how could I wish there's a Zelda or Digimon game on NGP? or alike maybe? well 3D remakes of Final Fantasy 1,2,5,6. and oh! don't Forget Monster Hunter.

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Phantasy Star Portable 3 !!! Also, a port of Duke Nukem Forever which is coming out in May !!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, I'm sure anything else they make is going to be awesome. It's a PS3 you can play on the bus, I don't think they can go wrong.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either a new dark cloud or a port of the old ones.....I will settle for nothing less......that would really sell the system for me...

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
?zx? said:
how could I wish there's a Zelda or Digimon game on NGP? or alike maybe? well 3D remakes of Final Fantasy 1,2,5,6. and oh! don't Forget Monster Hunter.
You can wish for a Zelda game for NGP. But that wish will never be fulfilled.
Digimon on the other hand has a better chance, assuming NBGI doesn't do 3DS only when it comes to it.
Finally, why do you want ANOTHER remake/port/poo of Final Fantasy I and II?

As for my own wishes, I'd really like a Final Fantasy XIII port, with whatever compromises they have to do to get it up and running on it.
And a new Final Fantasy Tactics game for it, if a 3DS one doesn't happen before.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
A Metal Gear Solid RPG and/or SRPG
Another Valkyrie Profile
A Shadow Hearts ARPG
A new Devil May Cry or Ninja Gaiden
Something by Tri-Ace

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy Remake
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
DJ Max
tongue.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
machomuu said:
Jolan said:
Maybe TWEWY2 from the KH team?
How would TWEWY2 work on one screen? The game was made specifically to use as many features and capabilities of the DS as possible. In short, it was made specifically to be a DS exclusive.

Also, I'd like to see the next installment of the Monster Hunter series, a Phantom Brave sequel or remake, and a Persona 4 remake.
touch screen/touch pad on back and the d-dap/action buttons

Edit: i'd like to see pokemon
The dual screen played an enormous part in the gameplay, and cramming 2 screens into one would look like crap.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
machomuu said:
Terminator02 said:
machomuu said:
Jolan said:
Maybe TWEWY2 from the KH team?
How would TWEWY2 work on one screen? The game was made specifically to use as many features and capabilities of the DS as possible. In short, it was made specifically to be a DS exclusive.

Also, I'd like to see the next installment of the Monster Hunter series, a Phantom Brave sequel or remake, and a Persona 4 remake.
touch screen/touch pad on back and the d-dap/action buttons

Edit: i'd like to see pokemon
The dual screen played an enormous part in the gameplay, and cramming 2 screens into one would look like crap.
It would probably work. I mean, the game used it for nothing more than an extended view of the fields.
If anything it would remove the DS's annoying gap between screens.
However, what exactly do you mean by "TWEWY2 from the KH team?", Jolan?
Kingdom Hearts games have been developed by a variety of developers.
Kingdom Hearts I and II were developed by Square Enix's Tokyo team. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories was developed by Jupiter, which were the developers of TWEWY. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and re: coded were developed by h.a.n.d. Finally, Kingdom Hearts re: Chain of Memories and Birth by Sleep were developed by Square Enix's Osaka team, which is currently developing Dream Drop Distance.

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
Definately a call of duty game, a gran theft auto, hopefully a magic the gathering game,a tekken game and a final fantasy...

I'm prety sure all the games above are going to be released except for the MTG game that I realy want to see...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol