Gaming NGP - Games you'd like to see?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
Valkyria Chronicles IV plse. Or even better VC III in English via backwards compatability.

Totally, I'm hoping that having PSP games up for purchase will lead to some of those overseas games getting a translation and becoming PSN exclusive, like VCIII, MHP3, and FFT0.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A 999 Sequel - which is coming =D Hope it's localised though...
Kingdom Hearts 3 (or some other spin-off. just a KH game would be enough, as long as it's somewhat like the main games)
Ace Attorney sequel. An entire new series relating to the old one would be perfect, thank you.
TWEWY sequel, though this might not happen -.-

999 Sequel's localisation (Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die) is a must for me. Or I learn how to fire guns and the location of Aksys Games' Headquarters.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gundam Assault Survive sequel with storyline for Gundam Astray, 00 S2, The origin (anime comes in early 2012) and Trailblazer and no AGE, keep AGE away, far away.

Crash Team Racing Vita

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts 3 (or some other spin-off. just a KH game would be enough, as long as it's somewhat like the main games)
Ace Attorney sequel. An entire new series relating to the old one would be perfect, thank you.

999 Sequel's localisation (Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die) is a must for me. Or I learn how to fire guns and the location of Aksys Games' Headquarters.
No, that's for Nintendo to handle.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Ninty don't own Ace Attorney. And its not uncommon for fame franchises to move across platforms.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ninty don't own Ace Attorney. And its not uncommon for fame franchises to move across platforms.
That's true, they don't and it's not, but I don't want to have to shell out more money on a system I expected to get later sooner than expected because a game I can't resist came out.

Ravte

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Something that isn't mentioned yet...... Another YS game.

E* Size does matter, right guys? :D

Already coming.

"Another", as in another one besides the one that's coming?

On topic: Some kickass shooter which is more focused on gameplay than on graphics.....(why am I writing this on Sony thread?! -.-)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something that isn't mentioned yet...... Another YS game.

E* Size does matter, right guys? :D

Already coming.

"Another", as in another one besides the one that's coming?

On topic: Some kickass shooter which is more focused on gameplay than on graphics.....(why am I writing this on Sony thread?! -.-)
Resistance for the Vita follows that criteria.

Ravte

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
For some reason I'm more fond of the old FPS games such as 1.6, W:ET, Quake, UT etc. I just don't like the idea of adding more variables to the gameplay besides aiming, strafing/moving, strategy and teamplay. And by more variables I mean tons of details which don't have any meaning in themselves for the game , RPG elements (call the choppaa), effects as seen in the new BF3 gameplay trailer (blurry vision when turning fast) and overall slower movement/gameplay style.

E* Regarding FPS games on Vita/PSP, anyone know if the Eagle eye for PS3 will work with them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay