Gaming New Ocarina of Time Screenshots

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've never played the original, only the Classic thingy from the Wii Shop. I didn't play it for a year now, and I'm really, really not far.
I want the 3DS one especially because I think the controls are easier for me then the Classic controller controls.

Legaia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Zeroneo said:
Legaia said:
i would like to see link's but kiked by the two witches and ganondorf at the same time that will be a nice extra cause i hate so much this freakin goblin
But but... Link's an elf. Not a goblin.
he is a freakin green dwarf that is a goblin

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
blackdragonbahamut said:
Terenigma said:
DiscostewSM said:
As far as "additions", I haven't heard about any, but Nintendo did mention redesigning the Water Temple. Wish I had the link for that.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hate2.gif
the water temple was fine just the way it was!

[EDIT] after a bit of searching i found numerous references to a guy named Eiji Aonuma saying that he was going to make it much easier to use the iron boots for the water temple but as for changing the water temple itself i see no mention of it. Im glad tho because it wasnt hard at ALL! People who couldnt handle it just had no patience

it wasn't hard at all, but really really annoying. although it would be nice if they would make some changes besides the visual presentation, a simple remake might be not enough to satisfy a good old fan boy like me. something like extra stuff, items or hidden dungeons, extra endbosses. would be nice.

I'm pretty sure they won't redesign it, but it will be easier thanks to the new item selection system on the bottom screen.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this looks amazing. I also hated the Shadow Temple more than the Water Temple. In fact on every play through, I do the Shadow Temple last (At least every play through that I could remember). Port or not, this makes it worth playing again.

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
leeday100196 said:
WOWEEE! Midna maybe you could hide them in a spoiler alert thingy so they don't take up the whole page
Done and done. Added Mddy's original shot as well.

Also, Link's a Hylian, not an elf or a goblin.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Atta boy midna! And these screenshots are the reason that I'm not getting any games with 3DS at launch... If by some miracle happens and the SCDS2 worx in it at launch, then I am DOWNLOADING THIS ROM! and this rom only! because a)it will take up all my space on the MicroSD and b) I won't need any other games to play!

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
Saken said:
Who gives a shit about graphics...

I dunno, I care to an extent. Like Minecraft looks awesome the way it is, but Final Fantasy VII, which had some scenes looking nice, had characters models that made my eyes bleed. They were not proportioned right and had hooves for hands. That didn't bother me as much as the storyline which was really confusing. The character models reminded me of Legos though
tongue.gif

I would not a buy a game that looks like it was lazily and crappily done by a 5 year old in MS Paint. There's a difference between dated and bad graphics. Speaking of old, Super Mario Bros. still looks great today.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
Aeladya said:
Saken said:
Who gives a shit about graphics...

I dunno, I care to an extent. Like Minecraft looks awesome the way it is, but Final Fantasy VII, which had some scenes looking nice, had characters models that made my eyes bleed. They were not proportioned right and had hooves for hands. That didn't bother me as much as the storyline which was really confusing. The character models reminded me of Legos though
tongue.gif

There's a difference between dated and bad graphics.
This. So much this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place