IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg
And an original shot for compairison
n64r.png
Edit: Hold on, here's one without high res rendering. This is what the original actually looks like. Thanks Mddy.
zeldal.png

Sauce

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link was such a fat lard back then, Christ.

He's looking a lot snazzier than the early screenies for the game though. Still wish they did more to the remake then just better graphics and an additional quick switch inventory slot.

Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Has it been confirmed that there's no extras of any sort? I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few add ons in there somewhere.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Slyakin said:
Old Link looks down-right hideous compared to the new 3DS shots.

I'm liking this.
I wouldn't say hideous. Let's say... horribly polygonal.
Yeah, I guess. (Still hideous.)

I have heard that Nintendo has created a new dungeon that takes advantage of 3D... I'm not too sure of my sources, though. Take it with a grain of salt.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I'd like extras, especially if they integrated some back stories and whatnot. I like remakes that add nostalgic throwback and give info on the then unknown.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
Has it been confirmed that there's no extras of any sort? I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few add ons in there somewhere.
I'm pretty sure there aren't any major changes in the storyline. Maybe extra side quests and stuff.

They probably fixed all the glitches too.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
_Chaz_ said:
That god that the collar isn't popped. I think I may have quit Nintendo.
WHOA. Bad grammar alert.

What did you say?

I am sure he meant THANK lol.

Also, yeah, I say this looks pretty smexy. I can't wait for it!

I refuse to believe there wont be ANY new content... and even if there isn't the fact this is a remake and not a port (cough SMALLSTARSLE COUGH) means they DID put a lot of effort into it.

I am looking forward to this title, no matter what. People have to STOP SAYING THERE IS NO NEW CONTENT because there has been NO confirmation of that in any sort... just a bunch of people misquoting brought about this misconception,

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never realized that N64 Link had such a bad cameltoe problem
rofl2.gif

Seriously, the updated graphics look great, and I can't wait to play this again in 3D.

Traversal

Soooo cool!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Still wish they did more to the remake then just better graphics and an additional quick switch inventory slot.

Weren't they going to go back and change some of the dungeons so that they take advantage of the new controls/3D and or fix some problems in some dungeons?

Anyways, these screenshots are are like night and day. Shops and such look like they're finally in 3D, as opposed to being just a pre-rendered image. Characters look a lot more detailed and not polygon starved, same thing for objects. Lighting also looks better too, with everything not looking so flat anymore. Also, unlike before, since these screenshots actually come straight off a 3DS, things look a lot less jagged.

I'll definitely be sure to get this game when it comes out, I never payed the original before, so I can't wait to play the 3DS version.

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new link doesn't look too much better than the old, but that's probably because of the fact that its a camera taking a picture of the screen. Plus, it's not even done yet so who knows what the final graphics will look like

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wished they would have added all of that beta content back in (the Temple of Light/Light/Sky, fully explorable forests, fully explorable Hyrule Market).

But yeah, graphics look much better, movements are much more fluid, and the lighting is just terrific.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makar said:
The new link doesn't look too much better than the old, but that's probably because of the fact that its a camera taking a picture of the screen. Plus, it's not even done yet so who knows what the final graphics will look like
What?

QUOTE(Saken @ Jan 30 2011, 11:32 PM) Who gives a shit about graphics...
Apparently who psp2 > 3DS base on that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-