Hacking NDSi arrived

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can't make people NOT buy these things, Moot. They have their own opinions, money, and likes. Let's just wait for the reviews to come in and for it to actually come overseas/land. Then we can decide if it's a 'money waster'.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
Oh my god, whats wrong with you people.

Here a way to get homebrew and flashcarts to work. DON'T FALL INTO THE MONEY GRAB THAT IS THE DSi. Do not buy one. Just use the Lite, or phat or whatever you use. Or buy one, they are cheaper and who needs some gimmicky camera

It's better than the DS phat to lite upgrade they did (all they did was make the DS a little slimmer, a little more flat, and give you the option of changing the brightness). At least here we're getting something useful (the cameras(the inner one is 0.3 megapixels and the outer one is 3.0 megapixels), the SD card slot, the DSware, etc.).

I'm actually thinking of getting one of these when they come overseas.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
If you already own a DS, and want the camera why not get a camera? You can get really solid Nikon point and shoots for the same price as the lite......

I think your missing the point here.

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
If you already own a DS, and want the camera why not get a camera? You can get really solid Nikon point and shoots for the same price as the lite......

Lol, dude, that's not just why it's different.
It's got its better features!

I ask, did you just get a DS? Cause then, I can understand what you feel.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No I puchased a DS lite a while after it was released. Which of these new features am i supposed to be impressed enough with that I would drop another couple hundred bucks?

And I am not missing the point, oh I don't have to bring my camera, I can just bring my ds!

Oh wait, My phones got a better camera, and not to mention my camera which is tiny and goes with me aswell! Just what I need another device this one with a sub par camera! Oh wait it will enable picture games! YAY!

And even if I was buying my first DS, why would I spend twice as much to get a DSi, when I can get a DSL half the price and flashcarts work? Oh right the camera and better "Features"

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
No I puchased a DS lite a while after it was released. Which of these new features am i supposed to be impressed enough with that I would drop another couple hundred bucks?

And I am not missing the point, oh I don't have to bring my camera, I can just bring my ds!

Oh wait, My phones got a better camera, and not to mention my camera which is tiny and goes with me aswell! Just what I need another device this one with a sub par camera! Oh wait it will enable picture games! YAY!

And even if I was buying my first DS, why would I spend twice as much to get a DSi, when I can get a DSL half the price and flashcarts work? Oh right the camera and better "Features"

Your phone's camera is higher than 3.0 megapixels? Prove it.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
No you are correct My phone isn't three mp, I read the DSi stats wrong and too thought both were 0.3.

Regardless that camera i bring that i mentioned earlier, is both quick loading, better quality, lighter and smaller. And as I don't enjoy crappy quality pics, i'll just continue to bring my camera with me wherever i go.

At no point will i ever in my life say omg i have to have a pic of that where is my ds.

It doesn't make the dsi less of a joke.

Just occured to me, not only is this a way of scamming more money out of idiots, they can actually get these idiots to defend this stuff. Its a sad sad world.

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Moots said:
No you are correct My phone isn't three mp, I read the DSi stats wrong and too thought both were 0.3.

Regardless that camera i bring that i mentioned earlier, is both quick loading, better quality, lighter and smaller. And as I don't enjoy crappy quality pics, i'll just continue to bring my camera with me wherever i go.

At no point will i ever in my life say omg i have to have a pic of that where is my ds.

It doesn't make the dsi less of a joke.

Just occured to me, not only is this a way of scamming more money out of idiots, they can actually get these idiots to defend this stuff. Its a sad sad world.

nobody gives a shit if you think its a scam

kuni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UltraMagnus said:
urg, some of you guys need to stop acting like hysterical old fishwives, yes they have obviously found a way to close the current exploits that flashcards use, but new ones will be found.

Just like on the Ps3, oh wait...

cepheus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well, we can really only speculate for now.

though the cards do not work with the DSi now, I am sure our close friends at cyclo, dstt, acekard, and the like are all working on something for the future.

it is just a matter of time.

can't say the same with the ps3, that thing is a work of art in all regards...including hacks/mods lol.

Twiggy12

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
JDMEVOIXMR said:
Since it's much more like the Wii, maybe modchips that can be soldered will be developed or a "Twilight Hack" of some sort, making it possible to play GBA games from the Nintendo Store. On the side note, the ABXY buttons look hecka flat...

yeah the phantom hack (Z PH ds) and then well get dskey1 and 2 then ds sabi and whatnot

retiredjerk

Trophies
XP
Country
no way in hell is the dsi upgrade better than then ds phat to lite upgrade. the ds lite brought a lot of new people to the DS and it was such a huge design improvement. this is pretty much the same design with a lame ass camera. mine already shipped from hong kong so i should have it here by next week. i collect consoles so i have to have one but if i didnt collect then i would not upgrade to the DSi

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Prince of Codes said:
I knew Flashcarts wouldn't work on it.

And frequent firmware updates will prevent any new flashcarts from working.

Only hope is exploits and loading from SD cards.

But I'm still not getting a DSi, its full of fail.

people who say things are fail are full of fail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps