ROM Hack Nanashi no Game

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
aww... so Nagato got burned out? well, at least looking at the progress screens, all this needs is somebody to pick up where he left off...

come on, Tempers. i know there are translators/hackers/teams out there who are at least interested in this title. please, pick this one up, even if just on the side.

dayjay

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope this thread doesn't die cuz this game is definitely one of the more interesting DS games out there.

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
rayjay said:
I hope this thread doesn't die cuz this game is definitely one of the more interesting DS games out there.

Quoted 4 Big Truth.

It would be so cool to have it and it's sequel translated =p

Damn, I know some assembly programmers, but they never worked on projects for DS, only Genesis (Sonic fanboys).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qweasd123 said:
"translators" are busy translating dragon's balls, bleach and other crappy games
Yup, because Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Butoden are crappy and way less popular than this.

Seriously, don't insult games you've probably never tried and don't insult them because you didn't get your way.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
qweasd123 said:
I didn't say that AAI2 is crap.

But games based on herp-derp-fight-animes suck.
probably cos majority of people like herp-derp-fight-animes
unsure.gif

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nagato said:
Sora de Eclaune said:
Nagato said:
If Sora de Eclaune is serious about wanting to translate it, that should be enough motivation to work out the remaining stuff.
Well, I don't know Japanese and I have no experience with programming in any way. I'd be of no help to anyone.
Ah, sorry. I thought you meant before that you looked at it and didn't understand the tools.
I didn't understand the tools. But I also don't understand programming or Japanese, making it an impossible feat for me to translate a game right now.

Ryusui

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
watercrown.info
XP
Country
United States
Nice. If the game uses the standard NFTR format, it shouldn't be too tough to get VWF working - at the absolute worst, you'll have to change a fixed-width routine to actually load the width data from the NFTR.

I can also help a bit with the graphics. Admittedly, that's sort of what's got Death Note: The Kira Game running at a crawl (so many freaking graphics to translate!), but I'm pretty good with that kind of thing.

The fonts aren't an exact match, but check this out:

Original:
modeselectg1.png

English:
modeselecte.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.