Misc Miiverse trolls

DQScott95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got banned a second time for telling a little kid who said Nintendo sucked and the Wii U was a failure. I said nothing rude or derogatory except maybe 'you used a hash tag, that right there shows you're probably 10' and I got banned cause this immature little punk decided to go around and report all my posts and my account for no reason. Miiverse is starting to pass me off ALOT. They need to make a mature section separate from those dumbass little punks that report everything that isn't exactly what they want it to be...

DQScott95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, surprised homeland security did not question you, or put you on the terror watch list (created a reaction, which they consider to be terror), ah, your chat disabled for a month if not permanently.
I guess when I get unbanned all I'll do is scroll through and not post. Cause apparently if I post, I get banned.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think I've only reported three people:
  1. Someone posted end-game spoilers for Mass Effect 3 without using the spoiler option
  2. Someone used a racial slur
  3. Someone posted a drawing of a chick giving a guy a blowjob

WHAT. MUST BUY. Wii U.
j/k
Okay, really? Someone ACTUALLY drew that?
Also, I probably would offended by 2.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
WHAT. MUST BUY. Wii U.
j/k
Okay, really? Someone ACTUALLY drew that?
Also, I probably would offended by 2.
Yeah, but they weren't very good at drawing. I had to look at it awhile before I realized it wasn't someone eating a giant candycane, lol.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find this kind of really insanely unfair, as it seems you didn't do anything wrong. Over protective child-shielding FTW :glare:
Nintendo should really CHECK the posts before banning. I guess i'm lucky I only have a 3DS :D

DQScott95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find this kind of really insanely unfair, as it seems you didn't do anything wrong. Over protective child-shielding FTW :glare:
Nintendo should really CHECK the posts before banning. I guess i'm lucky I only have a 3DS :D
I agree, very unfair and way too overprotective. I'm lucky I have my 3DS also, to keep me busy while I'm banned haha

Reactions: henn64

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess when I get unbanned all I'll do is scroll through and not post. Cause apparently if I post, I get banned.

And I thought Nintendo Life had some stupid mods. Is there any way to report that little turd's posts?

Funny thing, I mentioned the words "hack" and "emulators" on the VC community page. Never got moderated for saying it.

DQScott95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I thought Nintendo Life had some stupid mods. Is there any way to report that little turd's posts?

Funny thing, I mentioned the words "hack" and "emulators" on the VC community page. Never got moderated for saying it.
I could after the ban is lifted. But the kid deleted his whole post because everyone was telling him how immature he was being and how wrong he was lol

Reactions: the_randomizer

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, may be a dumb question, I don't have a Wii U, only a 3DS and a little mountain of other Nintendo hardware
What does banned mean on Miiverse, can you still read the thing? Or are you banned from reading and posting?

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
Miiverse is strict as hell! I said on the balloon fight topic the word "beer" and got warned multiple times. Its funny though, makes you want to push the limit but then you don't. I've seen some pretty funny drawings and comments that I'm sure people were banned over. Which reminds me, is Miiverse still coming to 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro