Popopinsel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zizer said:
Popopinsel said:
Hey guy, is there any ISO forwarder for Mighy Channels that I can use in my favorite USB-Loader? Thanks!

http://gbatemp.net/t271798-mighty-channels?&st=90

second post

Thanks, but this is just a forwarder channel, how do I make an iso-forwarder out of that?

Anyway, I can't get Mighty Channels to work... It just freezes at start when it says starting usb nand emulation. I modded my Wii using the thread "Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below" and now I even uninstalled ÂIOS250 from the guide and reinstalled ÂIOS250 with base ISO38 (got it from MODMii). Still no luck! Any ideas? :-/

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Popopinsel said:
zizer said:
Popopinsel said:
Hey guy, is there any ISO forwarder for Mighy Channels that I can use in my favorite USB-Loader? Thanks!

http://gbatemp.net/t271798-mighty-channels?&st=90

second post

Thanks, but this is just a forwarder channel, how do I make an iso-forwarder out of that?

Anyway, I can't get Mighty Channels to work... It just freezes at start when it says starting usb nand emulation. I modded my Wii using the thread "Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below" and now I even uninstalled ©IOS250 from the guide and reinstalled ©IOS250 with base ISO38 (got it from MODMii). Still no luck! Any ideas? :-/
Suggestion for the forwarder ISO, try here: http://www.wiidewii.com/list.php?28
You can even post in the forum, Wiicrazy, the creator.. is a very active guy and will for sure answer your question.

Suggestion for MC: try it with a cIOS slot with base 56, and use D2X v6 cIOS, it has improved support for MC and emunand, also did you check if the arguments in the XML file are correct? If not , maybe there is something wrong with your emunand, try making one with ModMii, for me this never fails.

Godflesh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love Mighty Channels, but I also can't get the cheats to work...every game freezes immediatly before even starting up...I gues it is still not 100% functional?

I also noticed with Waveracer that it switches controller from controller to controller 2 when I am in the game? ...so I can't play the game at all.

I also wish that I didn't have to "re-arrange" the games everytime I startup MC...no save settings option for that?

I tried Wii64, but it is still so very much in ALPHA stage...gfx glitches / slow as hell / crappy sound with most games.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Etheboss said:
DEFIANT said:
Madrigal said:
Has anyone managed to get cheats working yet?
Go with postloader, it's better than mighty channels, imho. And cheats are working in postloader, I beta tested to make sure it came out a working feature.

Can it start games like Zelda: Majora's Mask?
QUOTE(DEFIANT @ Aug 15 2011, 01:50 AM)
yes
Tried it, it fails to start properly on EMUNAND...if you have it working under postloader on EMUNAND, please share to me how you did it.

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Etheboss said:
Etheboss said:
DEFIANT said:
Madrigal said:
Has anyone managed to get cheats working yet?
Go with postloader, it's better than mighty channels, imho. And cheats are working in postloader, I beta tested to make sure it came out a working feature.

Can it start games like Zelda: Majora's Mask?
QUOTE(DEFIANT @ Aug 15 2011, 01:50 AM)
yes
Tried it, it fails to start properly on EMUNAND...if you have it working under postloader on EMUNAND, please share to me how you did it.
Sorry, I ment under sneek/uneek, not emunand. You should let stfour know it's not working. As far as I knew, all Virtual Console games should work with triiforce, mighty channels, and postloader.

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
P

passlogin

Does Mighty Channels support NTFS partitions for the nand backup? And is there a way to play WiFi games like bomberman blast online with MC ?
I'm using d2x.v7.a5 cIOS [56] and can not get it working, the nand backup on my ntfs hdd and wifi.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xFede said:
New Mighty Channels MOD: (See the readme for changes,Source Code Included)
http://www.mediafire.com/?1f8yt034ad7wtx4

Thanks for this, great update. The title cache is great, games take 2 seconds to load instead of 30, very nice! I do wish there was a version with the old GUI though, you happen to have a version laying around with all the updated features besides the new gui? Would super appreciate if you could up a version like that, but either way really appreciate your hard work man, and this works fantastic! Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: