Wii U to vWii forwarder channels -AC

AdamCatalyst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you, and of course, you're the only reason it was possible. Although when I open it now it says wont play games in VC mode :( not sure if I did something wrong or not :/
Hmmmm… I'm not sure. Here, I've uploaded the one that I have been using without issue.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5wymn0q8h52bjoy/wiiflow_%28v0.1%29_%5B0005000223062200%5D_-AC.7z/file
Note that you will be able to navigate Wiiflow, but not all functionality will be available. I never released this as I hadn't;t had time to thoroughly test it. Let me know how this works, or doesn't for you.

Thx for the How-To, maybe there is errors here ? this would be A=01, B=02
Oh, hells yeah!!! Thanks for catching that. Fixed it now.

Last edited by AdamCatalyst,
Reactions: jul16ares

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi AdamCatalyst, would it be possible to create a forwarder for the latest version of Loadiine (in Tiramisu).
The forwarder that is in the Forum doesn't work anymore with the latest version of Loadiine....

jul16ares

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Note that you will be able to navigate Wiiflow, but not all functionality will be available.
There some restriction with wiivc that I asking me how to workaround :
In wiivc you can't access usb drives, and wbfs files on sd card are too slow to maintain good bitrate (house of the dead overkill crash randomly for me).
So could I make one forwarder for wiiflow with hbl2hbc (wii games on usb drive with widescreen support), and one wiiflow wiiuvc forwarder for gc games on gamepad (sd card) ?

AdamCatalyst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi AdamCatalyst, would it be possible to create a forwarder for the latest version of Loadiine (in Tiramisu).
The forwarder that is in the Forum doesn't work anymore with the latest version of Loadiine....

Sorry, I'v never touched Loadiine, and wouldn't know what needed to be done or what to test.
Post automatically merged:

There some restriction with wiivc that I asking me how to workaround :
In wiivc you can't access usb drives, and wbfs files on sd card are too slow to maintain good bitrate (house of the dead overkill crash randomly for me).
So could I make one forwarder for wiiflow with hbl2hbc (wii games on usb drive with widescreen support), and one wiiflow wiiuvc forwarder for gc games on gamepad (sd card) ?
Sorry, I am not sure what you mean. Are you asking me for permission, or a hypothetical, or to create something?

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to be sure, if the HBL2HBC app is on the Wii U menu, is the Wii U Gamepad supported as a controller ?
No, and that is too bad concerning the app....you must use a specific forwarder made for the app, it must be because the library sdl is not put inside the code of HBL2HBC

Reactions: TonyNESgri

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep, seems to be the one, it's been made in 2017 has you can see the files....
So, I tried it on my Wii U. It works, even on Tiramisu. However, the Gamepad doesn't work.

So what about that specific forwarder you talked about earlier, please ?

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So what about that specific forwarder you talked about earlier, please ?
Only a specific forwarder to a app or games can make you have the gamepad working, there was never a version of HBL2HBC that makes the gamepad work to the app it targets....

Reactions: TonyNESgri

FunkyScott47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmmm… I'm not sure. Here, I've uploaded the one that I have been using without issue.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5wymn0q8h52bjoy/wiiflow_%28v0.1%29_%5B0005000223062200%5D_-AC.7z/file
Note that you will be able to navigate Wiiflow, but not all functionality will be available. I never released this as I hadn't;t had time to thoroughly test it. Let me know how this works, or doesn't for you.

Oh, hells yeah!!! Thanks for catching that. Fixed it now.
So tried that wiiflow channel you linked, and it had the same issue as mine where it brings you to te wiiflow app, but when I try to launch a game is says cannot launch in Wii virtual console mode :(

AdamCatalyst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey folks! Sorry, been gone a long time. Back now and… wow. A lot has changed! Just checked out this Aroma thing, and would love to make forwarders for it. Does anyone have any resources they can point me to, to learn about making stuff for Aroma?

AdamCatalyst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah wii Injects work on aroma make sure you have sig patches installed though follow my emulator thread more on it
Also @AdamCatalyst great work on these icons hope we can get a playstation icon I Mean heres 3 i made gonna make some ajustments though to some

OK, so I got WiiFlow boot2vWii forwarders working in Aroma. Now I want to make some emulator forwarders (with Gamepad support) for Aroma.

Is this even possible?

Does anyone have any advice or links that you would recommend?

p.s. @danny19901 what thread are you referring to?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I got WiiFlow boot2vWii forwarders working in Aroma. Now I want to make some emulator forwarders (with Gamepad support) for Aroma.

Is this even possible?

Does anyone have any advice or links that you would recommend?

p.s. @danny19901 what thread are you referring to?
From what I understand, boot2vwii doesn't allow for that.

AdamCatalyst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a quick question. Are these forwarders sign_c2w_patcher ready?

I'm embarrassed to say that not only can't I recall if they are, I can't even recall what "sign_c2w_patcher ready" means! Bear with me, had some neurological problems this fall… can you refresh my memory what that is again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto