Hacking Mighty Channels

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Mighty Channel 11 works fine but 11.1 is sorry crap all my games works most of all with version 11
but with version 11.1 latest build not none game works
WITCH CIOS OR OIS WORKS WITH THIS VERSION BUILD 11.1
I'M SICK OF IT !!!
A long time ago, I used to use Mighty Channels v11.1 for VC channels using cIOS Waninkoko 249 rev17 (base IOS38) installed in IOS slot 249, or Mighty Channels v11.1 MOD xFede_marc for WiiWare channels using cIOS rev21 d2x v6 (base IOS56) installed in IOS slot 249. I had relatively acceptable results, as I can remember. Finally I ended up migrating to Neek2o for 100% compatibility on both VC & Wiiware and... no more problems with cIOSes.

BITBURGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'll don't know what it is but snes wad's stay's an issue some n64 wad runs but not all of them
do you hef the cios installer that 100% work with it ???
many thx in advance any way

ps... wadiso you know that?
i'll got an issue to with it
is say's when i load the game iso created from a wad
Can't find Loader.dal :(

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why is this diferent from other loaders like usb loader gx?

Mighty Channels and Mighty Loader were older loaders with very clean GUI developed singlehandedly by marc_max (don't think he's active here anymore)
see: http://usuaris.tinet.cat/mark/page/wii-applications

They are a great piece of work really, but demand for 100% compatability seemed to detract from widespread use, and particularly the requirement for WBFS for wii loader
:)

Reactions: Metoroid0

wad11656

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be a stretch, but does anyone else have to resync their wii remote every time they start a game from Mighty Channels? I have to get up and press the red sync on the wii remote along with the grey sync button on the Wii. It's "mighty" annoying and was hoping someone had a fix. It actually unsyncs all wii remotes even after restart O.o

EDIT: It was only my copy of Ocarina of Time that did it. Changed IOS to 247 when launching from cfg USB loader and it solved it

Last edited by wad11656,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's probably a bad cIOS install.
It happens when badly installed, the wiimote synch info is lost after every IOS reload. it looks like a setting reset.

reinstall your cIOS (overwrite the old one, don't delete it) and it will fix the issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-