need4speed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just the thing I am looking for
biggrin.gif
Is It worth buying for playing ntsc games on my wii console when I go and order usa games etc? I will be ordering the freeloader when I get answer
biggrin.gif

matthewd997

Trophies
XP
Country
nice, I was looking for a video on this in action, Now i can get smash imported from the states

EDIT: you can buy it from the official codejunkies website

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tomqman said:
just was about to up my video of freeload lol but i was too slow. i was like omg when i saw it was a mini dvd.
it does not work with mod chips or copyed games. i had to turn my wiikey off ot use it

I guess that's because the freeloader disc is real. And so the modchip turns off and will not verify the copied game after you have switched the disc. But when using a copied freeloader, the modchip should kick in and I think it should work

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kedest said:
tomqman said:
just was about to up my video of freeload lol but i was too slow. i was like omg when i saw it was a mini dvd.
it does not work with mod chips or copyed games. i had to turn my wiikey off ot use it

I guess that's because the freeloader disc is real. And so the modchip turns off and will not verify the copied game after you have switched the disc. But when using a copied freeloader, the modchip should kick in and I think it should work

it wouldnt even crash the screen (or do anything)with my wiikey running so i hand to diable it using my switch i installed. il have a real copy of SSBB US next week to fully test it and i will report back here if it works good or not. also for anyone who cares i am running 3.2E and freeloader still runs
smile.gif

i cant attemp to dump it now because im now at my girlfriends and not at home any more untill tomorrow

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The US version of No More Heroes & Brawl have been confimed to work on a PAL Wii with the FreeLoader.

i've ordered my freeloader and brawl today.

Tested and working:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl JAP on PAL console
Super Smash Bros. Brawl US on PAL console
No More Heroes US on PAL console
Baten Kaitos Origins (GameCube) US on PAL console

Slab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need to know if it will allow me to play a legit SSBB on my Wiikey. I've ordered a freeloader, but I'm not expecting it until next week. It would be great to get a copy sooner so I can (hopefully) play my legit Smash Bros. Brawl. Damn those wiikey assholes.

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well tempers sorry to let you down but i cant rip the freeloader. ive tryed 3 sd dump tools and they all give me an error while dumping the freeloader. any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: How are you?