Mayflash GC PC Adapter Windows 8.1 Tutorial?

lamentofking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

Is there a tut out there for getting the Mayflash GC PC USB Adapter working with Windows 8.1? Everytime I load it in Dolphin and I play a game that supports rumble, as soon as the controller rumbles once it will rumble until I exit out of Dolphin and I have to force quit Dolphin because it freezes up. Anyone know how to solve this? I'm on a Surface Pro 2 if that matters any. Windows 8.1 64-bit.

lamentofking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely did try that. When I start Dolphin with this adapter I start getting several errors. Sometimes Dolphin will freeze when trying to select a controller. Sometimes it will freeze when testing the rumble within Dolphin. And when I can get past all of this and get a game started the controller won't stop shaking as soon as I do something to activate it. Whenever I stop emulation, I have to force quit Dolphin since Dolphin becomes frozen.

None of this happens without the adapter. Any ideas on what's going on here?

garbanzox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you able to solve this? I'm also having issues with my GC controller rumbling uncontrollably in Dolphin...

lamentofking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. The semi-fix that I had was to use a usb2.0 port. I had to use a hub since there aren't any 2.0 ports on my surface pro 2. Mayflash themselves are using Dolphin 3.5 on Win8 and Dolphin 4.x on Win7. I say semi-fix because sometimes I will have the same problem but it happens less often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.