Mario Kart Tour releases on September 25th

EC715p6VAAAtc6M.png

Over a year after its announcement, and 2 months after the end of the closed beta, Mario Kart Tour will finally be available for iOS and Android next month. [prebreak][/prebreak]This is Nintendo's third mobile Mario game, and eighth mobile game overall, excluding games licensed by The Pokémon Company. The release comes shortly after Dr. Mario World, which came out on July 10th.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted_501387

Laughable - nintendo wouldn't release even an average Mario kart ther pride be smashed

Mario kart tour will probably have 4 or 8 cups and to play in all of them you need to pay with real money, just like in super mario run. The cups playable for free will probably be the first or first two.

Last edited by ,

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mario kart tour will probably have 4 to 8 cups and to play in all of them you need to pay with real money, just like in super mario run. The cups playable for free will probably be the first or first two.
So you don't want to pay anything and expect free stuff I'm sure whatever the costs are be good value for the hours put in the game

D

Deleted_501387

So you don't want to pay anything and expect free stuff I'm sure whatever the costs are be good value for the hours put in the game

You're right Nintendo can't make a mario kart game for free. I just hope that the complete game doesn't cost 10 dollars like Mario run

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're right Nintendo can't make a mario kart game for free. I just hope that the complete game doesn't cost 10 dollars like Mario run
Moaning about 10 dollars :lol: I've never pld Mario run but heard good reviews and if tht the cost thts a bargain - 10 dollars loose change mate

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You hav nothing to fear do you really think Nintendo would release a Mario kart tht didn't feel right
Mario Kart 64 says hi.
EDIT: Oh yeah, Double dash says hey too. Though it wasn't too bad in it's case
Still my point stands. Nintendo can make mistakes.

Last edited by 64bitmodels,

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mario Kart 64 says hi.
EDIT: Oh yeah, Double dash says hey too. Though it wasn't too bad in it's case
Still my point stands. Nintendo can make mistakes.
Yr in the minority Mario kart 64 prob my most pld Mario kart with toads turnpike backwards with the traffic coming towards you and the superb n64 stick controls for tht game- all Mario kart games worthy 9 plus out of ten

64bitmodels

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64 stick controls are not superb. That controller is horrendous. And the game's so slippery too. Revisiting it on my Wii U now, it just doesn't feel right. Even the controls are screwed up, with the Wii U's infinitely better thumbstick. Drifting feels like twisting the gamepad around, and I have a heart attack even trying to keep myself on the track since the controls are so slippery.
Also, the tracks are so bland it feels like an OutRun game. Only difference is OutRun had physics made for those bland tracks, and that game's 100 times more fun than this piece of shite. Toad's Turnpike is literally just fucking traffic. Like there's an artificial amount of excitement you get because of playing with the godawful camera and controls. When you play the track in MK8, get ready for boredom. Also Rubberbanding. Enough said. Double Dash has somewhat bad physics, but the game feels so much better in every other aspect. Drifting actually helps you drive. There are much better items. Lots of character and car combinations. And the graphics aren't bland as all hell. Finally, you can deal with the amazing GCN controller and not have to fight the N64 controller just to make a right turn.

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
N64 stick controls are not superb. That controller is horrendous. And the game's so slippery too. Revisiting it on my Wii U now, it just doesn't feel right. Even the controls are screwed up, with the Wii U's infinitely better thumbstick. Drifting feels like twisting the gamepad around, and I have a heart attack even trying to keep myself on the track since the controls are so slippery.
Also, the tracks are so bland it feels like an OutRun game. Only difference is OutRun had physics made for those bland tracks, and that game's 100 times more fun than this piece of shite. Toad's Turnpike is literally just fucking traffic. Like there's an artificial amount of excitement you get because of playing with the godawful camera and controls. When you play the track in MK8, get ready for boredom. Also Rubberbanding. Enough said. Double Dash has somewhat bad physics, but the game feels so much better in every other aspect. Drifting actually helps you drive. There are much better items. Lots of character and car combinations. And the graphics aren't bland as all hell. Finally, you can deal with the amazing GCN controller and not have to fight the N64 controller just to make a right turn.
Yr forgetting at the time the game was unique especislly the controls as once got hang of it it felt great boosting around the corners and I'm referring to more of the multiplayer side of it

64bitmodels

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not talking about "at the time", we're talking about NOW. Even back then, Crash Team Racing was a thing and that was much better. Also, multiplayer side of it? MK8 LITERALLY HAS FUCKING ONLINE! Why play 4 player battle matches locally when you can just play with people all over the internet and the world? Even MK8 vanilla has an online scene. There was nothing unique about the game, it was simply just a trashy game for a trashy console that eventually died out when DD hit the scene. I don't think i can get the hand of controls as bad as MK64s.

DANTENDO

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We're not talking about "at the time", we're talking about NOW. Even back then, Crash Team Racing was a thing and that was much better. Also, multiplayer side of it? MK8 LITERALLY HAS FUCKING ONLINE! Why play 4 player battle matches locally when you can just play with people all over the internet and the world? Even MK8 vanilla has an online scene. There was nothing unique about the game, it was simply just a trashy game for a trashy console that eventually died out when DD hit the scene.
You can't compare today's games to those 20 years ago - like goldeneye at the time best shooter around but if released today gamers would say how slow it is and the controls suck - I'm basing the games from the period they came out

64bitmodels

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, even if we did compare them from their time period, Crash team racing was out and was much better. Hell, Diddy Kong Racing blew MK64 out of the water, with the transformations and boss battles. MK64 had nothing to add in that regard. The game isn't unique, it's terrible. The controls aren't unique when you get the hang of them, they're clunky and uncooperative. Even when i played the game like, 7 years ago via emulation, i only really enjoyed it for the cheats Project64 added. Everything else I didn't like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Start rubbing