Gaming Mario Kart 7 to come to eShop?

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Its already out here,and its way overpriced,than what you can easily get for cheaper from a store,40 pounds,and its really pains to see what nintendo is doing,Zelda oot,they priced it for 40 pounds as well,where as I was able to find it for 15 pounds from a local store,they need to put the proper pricing of games on eShop,only thing I got from eShop after the Nintendo direct presentation last night was liberation Maiden epic game,and one which is worth it.

Reactions: 2 people

3DSGuy

No longer in scene
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its already out here,and its way overpriced,than what you can easily get for cheaper from a store,40 pounds,and its really pains to see what nintendo is doing,Zelda oot,they priced it for 40 pounds as well,where as I was able to find it for 15 pounds from a local store,they need to put the proper pricing of games on eShop,only thing I got from eShop after the Nintendo direct presentation last night was liberation Maiden epic game,and one which is worth it.
You're better off buying from an eShop region where euros is the currency, they have the best prices. ~36 pounds equivalent for digital downloads.

In Australia it costs the equivalent of 44 pounds for digital downloads.

It may not sound like much difference, but it drops the price of purchase from 69AUD to 58AUD, an $11 discount is enough to make me want to buy digital versions

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here in Brazil it is an enormous advantage to buy title at the eshop. Normaly 3ds games here costs R$150 = $75 either the cartridge or the digital version on the brazilian eshop. But then, you can switch to the canadian eshop and buy for R$90 = $45 including canada's taxes and money coversion taxes.

Reactions: 1 person

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Here in Brazil it is an enormous advantage to buy title at the eshop. Normaly 3ds games here costs R$150 = $75 either the cartridge or the digital version on the brazilian eshop. But then, you can switch to the canadian eshop and buy for R$90 = $45 including canada's taxes and money coversion taxes.
Why change to canada? USA is cheaper, use 99551 ZIP (it is tax free)

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: