eshop upating Mario Kart 7 latest update (1.2) Failed

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried downloading Mario Kart 7 latest update (1.2) on eshop unsucessfull, keep on getting "An error has occurered, please try again later". Does anyone have any solution ????

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Usually that is caused by having a region mismatch. i.e.: EUR Game on USA console. If you try to update via e-shop, the game will request the EUR update, which is not available on USA consoles/e-shop.

You'll need to fix your game's regions first, then update, the easiest way is to uninstall your current game and get the whatever region you are one, I won't tell you how and where to get those because is against the rules, so that's up to you.

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried downloading Mario Kart 7 latest update (1.2) on eshop unsucessfull, keep on getting "An error has occurered, please try again later". Does anyone have any solution ????
Yea, check the region of your game in fbi, if it's not the same as the 3ds then it's not gonna download the update as mentioned. Then you have 2 choices, either get the game update that matches your installed game from somewhere on the internet, or install the game version that matches your 3ds then update through the eShop.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ticket problem, i had the same
delete your current update, and delete your unused tickets in fbi
this time i was able to download it

Reactions: Ash_Ketchum

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you :)
Post automatically merged:

Usually that is caused by having a region mismatch. i.e.: EUR Game on USA console. If you try to update via e-shop, the game will request the EUR update, which is not available on USA consoles/e-shop.

You'll need to fix your game's regions first, then update, the easiest way is to uninstall your current game and get the whatever region you are one, I won't tell you how and where to get those because is against the rules, so that's up to you.

You can search for the update in cia format

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So uhhh if you manage to find a solution for this, add me, i'm looking for someone to play with :-) 3025-2715-3981, name's Caipora.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uhhh if you manage to find a solution for this, add me, i'm looking for someone to play with :-) 3025-2715-3981, name's Caipora.
Can you access the eShop?
Do you have a NNID account set up?
Is the game (MK7) the same region as the 3ds? If not, that's most likely why it can't download the update..

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you access the eShop?
Do you have a NNID account set up?
Is the game (MK7) the same region as the 3ds? If not, that's most likely why it can't download the update..
Well, my my Mario Kart 7 is the same region as my 3DS, and i do have a NNID account, i did updated the game.
I'm not the one who got the problem lol just looking for someone to play Mario Kart with...

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my my Mario Kart 7 is the same region as my 3DS, and i do have a NNID account, i did updated the game.
I'm not the one who got the problem lol just looking for someone to play Mario Kart with...
I thought you were having the same problem? This is your comment. 👇
So uhhh if you manage to find a solution for this
Anyway, there's a thread somewhere on the 3ds section, you could find others to add to your friend list.

Ash_Ketchum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This worked perfectly, thank you!