ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xZaggin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a very big fan of your work man, however there's two things I can't stand. The font makes it look low quality (on XL at least) and that damn 4th map in mushroom cup. I don't know the name otherwise I would've disabled it already but it has yellow water and awful corners. I think resizing this map or fixing the corners should make it better.

Also how do you make maps? I'm honestly so impressed by that rainbow road I can't stop playing it, beautiful colors and well designed it reminds me of Earthbounds Fourside at night.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm a very big fan of your work man, however there's two things I can't stand. The font makes it look low quality (on XL at least) and that damn 4th map in mushroom cup. I don't know the name otherwise I would've disabled it already but it has yellow water and awful corners. I think resizing this map or fixing the corners should make it better.

Also how do you make maps? I'm honestly so impressed by that rainbow road I can't stop playing it, beautiful colors and well designed it reminds me of Earthbounds Fourside at night.
The font has the best quality I could get :( IDK which track are you talking about :unsure:. If you have your lang in English, you will see its name. To make a Custom Track, there are several tutorials and videos, search on google.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
0.7.2 update is out.
  • Fixed the updater.
  • Autoboots BootNTR and Mario Kart 7
  • (NTR method only update, not need for HANS users to update)
The lack of updates is because I'm on holidays so I don't have time to make new things, there will be at least one CT in August

Bobobombastisch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when I try to build for the NTR method I don't get a .cia just a file with no ending called manager_cia.
Also when its generation layeredfs in the cmd under "#define ENABLE-LAYEREDFS 1 are two little errors "invalid option - "*.o"." and "invalid option - "*.elf". pop up but the error log is empty

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
when I try to build for the NTR method I don't get a .cia just a file with no ending called manager_cia.
Also when its generation layeredfs in the cmd under "#define ENABLE-LAYEREDFS 1 are two little errors "invalid option - "*.o"." and "invalid option - "*.elf". pop up but the error log is empty
There must be plugin, ctgp-7 and manager_cia inside copytosd. If not, run the bat as administrator.

Bobobombastisch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
manager is in copytosd but its a file and not a folder and when i run the bat as administrator there is another error
index.php

SEAgreen206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PabloMK7 Did you ever get a chance to fix the .cia creation problem we talked about? Thanks!

Edit: reference
Oh wait I remember now, I broke the cia generation process and forgot -_-
I'm on holidays right now, so I can't fix it. Yoi have to build a cia from a cxi with makerom.exe -f cia -content MK7.cxi:0:0 -content manual.cfa:1:1 -content dlp.cfa:2:2 -o MK7.cia (the cxi and cfa are inside tempdata folder)

Last edited by SEAgreen206,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.