ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rassular

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried so many things, but no matter what I do, I always get this error when I attempt to load ctgp 7. I'm on Luma 9.0 on 11.6 and I'm trying to run ctgp 7 0.18.3. I have game Patching enabled as well.

Attachments

• crash_dump_00000000.zip
    1,000 bytes · Views: 159

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've tried so many things, but no matter what I do, I always get this error when I attempt to load ctgp 7. I'm on Luma 9.0 on 11.6 and I'm trying to run ctgp 7 0.18.3. I have game Patching enabled as well.
PLEASE, give more info. At what point does it happen? ("When it boots" in not precise enough)

rassular

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PLEASE, give more info. At what point does it happen? ("When it boots" in not precise enough)
I open the Cia, then press a on launch ctgp 7. Then it show the logo and the loading wheel. Then it shows the title screen for a second then crashes with that error.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I open the Cia, then press a on launch ctgp 7. Then it show the logo and the loading wheel. Then it shows the title screen for a second then crashes with that error.
Try removing CTRPFData.bin and CTGP-7.sav from the SD/CTGP-7/resources folder. Also, what revision does the launcher tell you have?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Reactions: FinalFortune_

FinalFortune_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It isn't, only a single plugin can be loaded at the same time, and that is the CTGP-7 plugin. If you ask if the CTGP-7 plugin can't be removed, it can't as the whole mod depends on it.

HANS: Launches from Homebrew Launcher, so no need to install anything else, however, it can't update, nor can disable/enable custom tracks.

Does the HANS method not have the custom tracks?

Also, in theroy I could use the Online NTR plugin with CTGP-7 if I installed CTGP-7 with HANS, right? (Sorry I'm a noob here)

Last edited by FinalFortune_,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently installed the cia and have played some custom tracks but I have a problem, I want to look around the settings and mess with them some to more suit my preferences but I can't see settings on the menu screen or am I suppose to press a button to access them. So am I missing something or did something go wrong?

CTGP-7_menu.png

I'm running system 11.6.0-39U with Luma 3DS 9.0 and as it says in the picture I'm using CTGP-7 cia installed ver 0.18.3

Last edited by GrandCaptainSpeedyDash,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just recently installed the cia and have played some custom tracks but I have a problem, I want to look around the settings and mess with them some to more suit my preferences but I can't see settings on the menu screen or am I suppose to press a button to access them. So am I missing something or did something go wrong?

CTGP-7_menu.png

I'm running system 11.6.0-39U with Luma 3DS 9.0 and as it says in the picture I'm using CTGP-7 cia installed ver 0.18.3
You have to press Select ingame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1