Not open for further replies.

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I mean for luma3ds it self.
for example,if i lost the arm9payload.bin file,how I get it again?
i don't remember creating that file and i found it in the SD card after switching to a9lh.

Luma's arm9loaderhax.bin file is officially distributed in the releases. So for instance if you download Luma3DSv5.5.7z you'll see that the file is in there, you'll just have to copy it to the SD card, make sure that the /luma folder exists and everything should be fine.

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Aurora Wright Hey,
I tested pokemon wilting y and it seems like edited cro files still doesn't work with 5.5 a9lh. do you know how to fix it or is this your first time that you hear the error?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Luma's arm9loaderhax.bin file is officially distributed in the releases. So for instance if you download Luma3DSv5.5.7z you'll see that the file is in there, you'll just have to copy it to the SD card, make sure that the /luma folder exists and everything should be fine.
i know that file,but i also found this file in my SD card "arm9payload.bin" i don't know how i got it.

Suwazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't load GBA or DSi games, the sytem just freezes. I don't use a bootloader, and I haven't patched the AGB_FIRM before. What else might cause this issue?

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As I said, I've not done that. I might install the CIA anyway just to be sure, but I can't think of any good reason I would have the patch on my system.
And reading is really important, I suggest you read the post again. He didn't use a patched AGB_firm the wiki only says how to fix that particular problem because a patched AGB_firm will conflict with Lumas internal patches.
I know, and I had the same issue even though I never modified TWL/AGB.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, and I had the same issue even though I never modified TWL/AGB.
I also had similar issue and that didn't fix it. Just like how old timers in gba temp are tired of people asking for help with stuff that is fixable by reading, I'm tired of people just throwing out guides and saying here don't bug me this will fix it when the problem is only slightly relatable. Being a guide sheep is not wrong but keep in mind that not all 3ds are born the same, some are better than others and environment can affect the outcome following the guide or not and even more so when it's a different problem entirely from the guide. This is also disregarding that people just assume now that they didn't read the guide or wiki or whatever.

Well I've tried that now and it's not fixed it. Is there anything else it could be?

Do you happen to use bootanim9?

Last edited by lonewolf08,

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I've followed the Plailect guide to get where I am, only notable difference being I started with rxtools emunand so I skipped the beginning.
I feel like I read somewhere that rxtools causes problems but I'm not sure that was a pretty good time ago and that means that thread or information is at least a couple pages in. If it was even real and not a wrong assumption. I will look for the information again but I don't promise anything, but in the meantime that's a good place to start looking.

Edit: I would suggest trying to do what the wiki says in the meantime doesn't hurt I doubt it will fix it but make a nand backup so after you confirm that it doesn't fix it you can go back. I like to do it that way so I can avoid adding any new possible complicatiom

Last edited by lonewolf08,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I also had similar issue and that didn't fix it. Just like how old timers in gba temp are tired of people asking for help with stuff that is fixable by reading, I'm tired of people just throwing out guides and saying here don't bug me this will fix it when the problem is only slightly relatable. Being a guide sheep is not wrong but keep in mind that not all 3ds are born the same, some are better than others and environment can affect the outcome following the guide or not and even more so when it's a different problem entirely from the guide. This is also disregarding that people just assume now that they didn't read the guide or wiki or whatever.
I'm not posting that link just because it's in the guide or people should follow it, much less that I'm tired of people asking multiple times, on the contrary, I'm more than glad to help out even if the issue is already in the OP.

I posted it because that's what worked for me (and others) and I had a similar setup to his, rxTools emunand before doing A9LH and GBA/DSiWare/TWL (DS mode) didn't work when I completed the guide.

Nope. I've followed the Plailect guide to get where I am, only notable difference being I started with rxtools emunand so I skipped the beginning.
If that didn't work then I'm afraid I can't be of more help due to not dealing with that event previosly.
Although, what I could suggest is trying to remove the AGB/TWL title and reinstalling it with a NUS downloaded title CIA that matches your 3DS model and firmware.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK Yea the whole rxtools was just because they had a fragmented nand and while I don't have experience with that, I don't think that's your problem. You should try what shadow said about removing those titles. Is it all gba games and all dsi games? Can you try with a ds flashcart, I'm fairly certain they use the same thing but I could be wrong about that.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
No, I believe you have to be on 9.2, I think only palantine or rxtools support 4.5 I could be wrong though.
technically minimum 7.0 (if your emunand is 7.0 or above). it doesn't take a file like slot0x25KeyX.bin

My emunand is on 11.0. My Sysnand is on 4.5. Can I do anything that doesn't involve updating Sysnand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: