That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Year to all my "Colleagues".
Hope next year is as good as our last few months

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
Happy new year to you as well, which I'm sure it's already or close to that time already. I was just talking to a friend earlier, there is a German butcher shop not to far from where I live, they do some magical shit to that meat in there!

YayIguess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
(Not sure where I should post this, I was going to make new post but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it here.)
So a while ago (6 months give or take) I sent my 3ds to @hundshamer along with a $40 usd check (I'm from Canada btw), he then PM'd me saying that he got the 3ds, but there was no $25 check for return shipping, whatever my bad, so I sent that, but then he went quiet, I looked at the tracking number for the second check and it had definitely made it to his house, but he never said anything back and my 3ds hadn't come two months later, I then found out about his 'disappearance'. I saw some people eventually started getting their 3ds's back by taking legal action, which was great and all, but I'm from Canada, which makes starting legal action a little hard for a 15 year old. Now I'm pretty peeved that I wasted $85 and lost my 3ds, but I'm extremely pissed that I can't get $200+ worth of downloaded games and 500+ hours of save game data back. I would normally never do this, but is there anyway someone in the US can help me? I'm getting pretty desperate at this point and I have no idea what to do. I have pictures of the check receipts and of my 3ds before I sent it but I'm not sure what good those'll do.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Not sure where I should post this, I was going to make new post but I figured it wouldn't hurt to put it here.)
So a while ago (6 months give or take) I sent my 3ds to @hundshamer along with a $40 usd check (I'm from Canada btw), he then PM'd me saying that he got the 3ds, but there was no $25 check for return shipping, whatever my bad, so I sent that, but then he went quiet, I looked at the tracking number for the second check and it had definitely made it to his house, but he never said anything back and my 3ds hadn't come two months later, I then found out about his 'disappearance'. I saw some people eventually started getting their 3ds's back by taking legal action, which was great and all, but I'm from Canada, which makes starting legal action a little hard for a 15 year old. Now I'm pretty peeved that I wasted $85 and lost my 3ds, but I'm extremely pissed that I can't get $200+ worth of downloaded games and 500+ hours of save game data back. I would normally never do this, but is there anyway someone in the US can help me? I'm getting pretty desperate at this point and I have no idea what to do. I have pictures of the check receipts and of my 3ds before I sent it but I'm not sure what good those'll do.

@civickm should be able to help you here, I think you can file the paperwork needed free and online possibly?

Also, it's theft by deception as well.

At $45 a console, that's how he managed to get some many in a short period of time. I'm sure a pawn shop has them.

Last edited by vb_encryption_vb,

YayIguess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did he deposit the checks?
don't know, I can check later though

@civickm should be able to help you here, I think you can file the paperwork needed free and online possibly?

Also, it's theft by deception as well.

At $45 a console, that's how he managed to get some many in a short period of time. I'm sure a pawn shop has them.
@civickm @BOO23 and @Queno138 seem to have gotten their's back, idk, wouldn't surprise me if they were in a pawn shop :(

Last edited by YayIguess,

cawalls_deep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to thank @mchew for a fast, excellent, and professional service. I just got my 3DS back in the mail today downgraded and CFW installed. The hard mod is also hidden under the backplate so you would never even know it's been modded. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a downgrade/mod service. Happy new year!

civickm

Rocky Mountain IT Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know, I can check later though

@civickm @BOO23 and @Queno138 seem to have gotten their's back, idk, wouldn't surprise me if they were in a pawn shop :(
the whole time I was monitoring the Craigslist server for that area, I did also call a few shops and provided serial numbers but they never got any in, since i got both returned i havent looked it up or called the shops again.

Reactions: YayIguess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2