Zombie thread, RAAAGH

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Chinese New Year 2015 begins today (Thursday 19 February) and ends on the 5th of March... that is a lot of fury! And why is their new year 2 weeks and I barely get a day off, wtf?!
That's what I like to call "unfair treatment"
We are all humans and we should all be treated equally.
I DEMAND MY RIGHTS, CHINA!

YOU EITHER NARROW YOUR NEW YEAR DOWN TO A DAR (AND THE SAME ONE FOR ALL THE WORLD) OR WE GET A TWO WEEKS BREAK! >:C

Reactions: SaggyBeans

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's what I like to call "unfair treatment"
We are all humans and we should all be treated equally.
I DEMAND MY RIGHTS, CHINA!

YOU EITHER NARROW YOUR NEW YEAR DOWN TO A DAR (AND THE SAME ONE FOR ALL THE WORLD) OR WE GET A TWO WEEKS BREAK! >:C

Well I guess working 80 hours a week in dark, dusty conditions does have its perks.. :ohnoes:

I have a nickel! **slap** I will open my own hotel!

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway wants retailers to overstock on a ton of carts before the update drops, and then maybe not have 100% of their orders filled vs only a few at first, and then only as much as they need to fulfill the rest of the orders.

Yeah, this exactly. It's more beneficial to let resellers pre-order based on their assumptions for demand and over-stock themselves rather then them be able to see the market flow and order accordingly.

Reactions: boomie0123

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you implying that the GW team might have been lying about N3DS compatibility?

I don't think that this is the message. To me it's more to protect themselves if something appends. They just don't want to receive a lot of complains telling "you told me that this was going to work with the N3DS!". This is probably the wisest position a reseller may have.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So somewhere in the Gateway warehouse the code is sitting all nice and finished, and we have to wait for retailers to get their stock... makes the waiting all the more painful. Most of China goes back to their regular schedule in just a few days, not sure if we're gonna wait until March 5th...

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No Siesta, where you stop working for like 2 hours or something in the middle of the day and everyone takes a nap or something? :P
Oh, meal breaks?
But those are like 20 min each, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. :P

It's in an office job that they tend to do that. XD

GorbseBaind

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Well, considering that Gary also mentioned retailers stocking for/after chinese new year that's a pretty believable "announcement" there. Or it's just taken from what gary said. Which is it, SonyUSA?

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: ShadowOne333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For your steam deck ken?