Zombie thread, RAAAGH

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My besties live in Ft. Collins, such an awesome place, I just wish they had more tenure-track university positions in the area.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My besties live in Ft. Collins, such an awesome place, I just wish they had more tenure-track university positions in the area.
Boulder might. Not sure. Whole West side of the country is a fun place to be right now. After I finish my degree program I'll probably end up in Portland or something.

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

NO
WE PARTY ROCK

tumblr_lzc34jUhM71r8kjkho1_500.gif

Reactions: Random Joe and Xzi

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can take all the time they need as long as I can do a system transfer between emunand's. It's not looking good seeing as they already stated they won't be able to support the latest firmware for emunand on the N3DS for a while. An offline method would be amazing. Heres to keeping your hopes high.

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can take all the time they need as long as I can do a system transfer between emunand's. It's not looking good seeing as they already stated they won't be able to support the latest firmware for emunand on the N3DS for a while. An offline method would be amazing. Heres to keeping your hopes high.

Why is that such a priority ? Cant you just backup your saves and restore em on the new 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2