Not open for further replies.

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here we go,

thank you for being nice to me and i dont understand why anyone would be annoyed by wanting to have fun i just dont.
Man, keep it calm. You won't go long if you keep being so damn annoying.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1!1!1! <---- i didnt think anyone would do this if they knew how to code and a lot of misspelt words. i can see you came from the wrong side of tumblr.
Also, ya' know. It's called "kidding". You should search for that on internet.

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DEVS: Lol, so true

get a room. like i said you could have said that its not free to do it instead of taking the time out of ur WHOLE LIFE to respond with "kys kid" go and have fun with homebrew play pokemon PLAY BASKET BALL IDC its just do something else than be making hate comments.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download.png

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish people would put themselves' in developers' shoes. How would you like an entire community (that being GBAtemp), or perhaps multiple, to flood you with noob questions via PM, request exploits everywhere you post, and tag you in threads on a daily basis? I'd say releasing an exploit for a console puts an end to a positive experience on this forum (and, as I said, perhaps others).

EDIT: And by the way, a better name for an exploit in AC;NL would be "crossinghax".

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish people would put themselves' in developers' shoes. How would you like an entire community (that being GBAtemp), or perhaps multiple, to flood you with noob questions via PM, request exploits everywhere you post, and tag you in threads on a daily basis? I'd say releasing an exploit for a console puts an end to a positive experience on this forum (and, as I said, perhaps others).
Which is exactly what I was trying to say with that picture. Thanks =D

Reactions: Logan Pockrus

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The forum has went to shit because of people having little to no understanding of how these hacks even work.

The funny part is, most of the people here also have probably no experience with the actual understanding of how a console works.

@Cmasterc4, sorry for the people who are bashing you for asking a question, but you could've done a few searches on Google and the search bar through here to get a better understanding of how a QR exploit comes to be.

Question Answered: Initiate Lockdown Of Thread.

Reactions: zezzo and Gray_Jack

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets be real no one exept plooto, smea, yellows8, nbayoh person,etc knows how to find a loophole through getting homebrew to work here try this: here you go too 24:57 There. learn this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: I asked one of my fave translators