Not open for further replies.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Thing is from what I've heard and observed it's not ready yet and should be kept hush-hush.
If it was "hush-hush" it wouldn't be discussed on a large public chatroom and mentioned 5000 times. Get real, lol.

I don't think a rumor about an exploit is going to cause Nintendo to patch something that doesn't exist.

In fact, I would say I'm doing the public a favor here: save your damn money and wait for this free (potentially awesome) primary.

Last edited by zoogie,

Cmasterc4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright im sorry. im just stressed and worried because all the moving stuff and sleeping stuff happening i have never experienced moving before and sorry that i said stuff with all caps saying stuff that i even forgot what i said. i didnt think. i was happy to see something about the sound app hacking. i guess i just wanted someone to tell me that there was a solution to homebrew without money. sorry guys i was upset with people and im sorry. i just wanted to be in the community of hacking and im just stressed. im not always like this sorry.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i hope we can just not talk about this anymore

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets be real no one exept plooto, smea, yellows8, nbayoh person,etc knows how to find a loophole through getting homebrew to work here try this: here you go too 24:57 There. learn this shit

I hope you realize what you're saying by saying that. Because what you're saying is "here's the info, now go make me an exploit".
alright im sorry. im just stressed and worried because all the moving stuff and sleeping stuff happening i have never experienced moving before and sorry that i said stuff with all caps saying stuff that i even forgot what i said. i didnt think. i was happy to see something about the sound app hacking. i guess i just wanted someone to tell me that there was a solution to homebrew without money. sorry guys i was upset with people and im sorry. i just wanted to be in the community of hacking and im just stressed. im not always like this sorry.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i hope we can just not talk about this anymore
Though I'm sure I wouldn't understand what you're going through, this IS the internet. People don't care what you're going through, they just care what you say to them.
If you do choose to stick around here, (and you should, it's nice once you get used to it ;)) keep in mind you're on everyone's shitlists now. Don't expect to get clean anytime soon.
And as for the last bit about not talking about this anymore, well, that's what @HomebrewGuy said.

Reactions: Davidosky99

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I heard somebody managed to crash New Leaf with QR Codes in a super secret Skype group a while ago. But then again, a crash does not always equal an exploit.
not only that, the MAJORITY of the time, crash =/= exploit.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not only that, the MAJORITY of the time, crash =/= exploit.
Well, if there's a crash, then you know something isn't working as intended. And if you're attempting, say, a buffer overflow, a crash in the expected place signifies a likely candidate for an exploit. But yes, I know there's more to the process than "hey it crashed...I've got myself an exploit!".

D

Deleted User

Welp, someone did do some research into it and found some sort of crash with the QR. I'm not sure if the crash was big enough to be exploited though :/

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, if there's a crash, then you know something isn't working as intended. And if you're attempting, say, a buffer overflow, a crash in the expected place signifies a likely candidate for an exploit. But yes, I know there's more to the process than "hey it crashed...I've got myself an exploit!".
Yes, but not only that, most crashes are useless.

PK101

Cuttin' shit up in dis thread.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Qr code ≠ exploit
Reverse engineers exploit qr code games that handle qr codes poorly, I'm sure Nintendo did not implement this as bad as cn

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welcome to edge of forum
Not quite yet...
gbatemp.png

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol