Homebrew I tweeted at the iron fall creators

Status
Not open for further replies.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. They likely already know. It's all over the internet.
2. "you know why, right?" doesn't say anything to someone out-of-the-loop.
1. This only brings more attention to it
2. Yes it does. Well at least, this does. Real subtle.
EDIT: Guess who deleted the message outright saying "Your game is being used for hax"

Last edited by henn64,
Reactions: ChokingVictim87

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure Nintendo already knows about it. I think spreading the word is fine. That way people that have even a remote interest in homebrew for the 3DS will (more likely) know about it before it gets pulled. It's not that often that a free exploit is found that requires no hard-modding.

Reactions: sweis12

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was alright ages ago.

When they harrassed Gamestop and pawn shops over a stupid Battletoads joke or when they SWATted streams or when they sent huge amount of pizzas to people "for the lulz"?

So this is the thread where people confuse /b/ with the entirety of 4chan. Got it.
It's always the "counter-argument" the users of that site use, but the other sections are just a very simplified version of a forum. That's not their fault though, it's the awful Image Board + Anonymous combo that breaks it. Has anything been relevant in the other sections of the site other than /v/ posting fake leaks every now and then?

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
When they harrassed Gamestop and pawn shops over a stupid Battletoads joke or when they SWATted streams or when they sent huge amount of pizzas to people "for the lulz"?
the battletoads thing was great. Pawnstars guys were getting calls from all over the world. They were pissed.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands

It's always the "counter-argument" the users of that site use, but the other sections are just a very simplified version of a forum. That's not their fault though, it's the awful Image Board + Anonymous combo that breaks it. Has anything been relevant in the other sections of the site other than /v/ posting fake leaks every now and then?

There was a real post in /v/ which no one believed

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I frequent 4chan a lot, and if you know what boards to browse, you'll have a good time there, the boards /v/ /b/ and /pol/ are the main problem, the community is disgusting, but I've been browsing /a/ /vp/ /jp/ /vr/ and /w/ for almost 4 years, and the community it's pretty cool if you don't mind the Elitism

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
I still don't think it was a wise thing to do-seems like he's riding on Smeas coattails too. Just as bad as all the tattle tails who are no doubt messaging Nintendo like school kids snitching to teachers haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017