Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>>implying the dev's don't already know
d6f.jpg

I'm sure they know. Nintendo will probably put the pressure on them moreso now though, because now we have somebody who didn't even discover the exploit jerking off about it on twitter to them.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Unless they physically pull the game and release a new version which is fixed it is 100% impossible to fix (Unless 3ds is updated :P) Because easy solution = Don't download the new update patches

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Unless they physically pull the game and release a new version which is fixed it is 100% impossible to fix (Unless 3ds is updated :P) Because easy solution = Don't download the new update patches
If vdDev/Nintendo were clever, they would stealth in a fix for the base game without any visual indication or otherwise. (assuming they can find the vuln)

XeruZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm sure they realized what was going on as soon as there were more downloads in 1 day than the game got in its entire lifetime.
They wouldn't be happy about all theses downloads if it were the case , they would know that Big N is gonna bring it down.

XeruZio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
They know what's going on. Nintendo pulled Cubic Ninja from eShop within hours of smealum's announcement that the exploitable game would be CN (without releasing it).
For the moment , Big N hasn't taken any actions about it so , for the moment , i suggest to stay quiet

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I read all the tweets and it seems like they still don't know somehow.

Maybe they have to play dumb for PR or NDA reasons though.

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
They know what's going on. Nintendo pulled Cubic Ninja from eShop within hours of smealum's announcement that the exploitable game would be CN (without releasing it).
But, with that release, smea had proof that the exploit existed.
Currently, there is only talk about the exploit. No proof of ironhax exists.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For the moment , Big N hasn't taken any actions about it so , for the moment , i suggest to stay quiet
Big N knows about it and the devs very likely as well. They probably just enjoy the push. Devs aren't evil and the actual indie devs that wrote ironfall might even want to allow homebrew as long as possible. Maybe N asked them if they want to pull the game and they said no. I mean, you can find the hack at the second page of google if you search "ironfall invasion 3ds".

sweis12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Plus, if nintendo pulled any game smea said, that would make them smea's bitch xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm