Gaming I bet Heart Gold will be out tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

darnoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
idk i got a weird black screen when i got thr egg from mr pokemon the screen was black but the music was still playing

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Interestingly enough, my younger sister has been glued to HG for a few hours now on her original R4 (I know it's not a fake because I bought i ages ago around when R4s were still being updated and shits and I went through the checklist of "make sure it's real" lol) with the last official firmware (shes too young to tackle using ysmenu yet though Im hoping to teach her soon. Good thing she doesn't play most of the games that don't work on R4 XD) and she hasn't had a problem yet. Clean rom, no patches or cheats.

I also havent had a problem on my AK2.1 with AKAIO 1.6 and clean rom.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Can also confirm that acekard 2i, on 1.6 is working great, been playing for 4 hours, not one crash or issue, work fantastic.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can be just luck maybe...

i will wait some statement from the dumpers/firmware maker/romhackers before downloading it

Necet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got my pokemon to level 8, and then it just got to 2 black screens (froze) on CycloDS latest firmware

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I heard everyone talking about no problems with their Acekard 2i on 1.6, I tried it out immediately (I usually use a CycloDS). And indeed, there are no random freezes! However, I do sometimes get black screens when saving or loading.
Using a clean (trimmed) ROM. Do you think it'll help if I use an untrimmed one?

EDIT: I'm going to try it out untrimmed. Will report back with results

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody using a DSTT out there? I've started HG on it and it seemed to run fine, but i havent had time to actually start playing yet.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I have saved many many times (but only loaded once, though) and no black screens. So far, it seems that an untrimmed ROM is the way to go. However, I will come back when I get the black screens again, but just see it as confirmed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1