Hykems twitter was first set to private and now deleted.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm really interested in a real source and proof about copyrights and trademarks of keys and IDs.
If someone is related to law school or something it would be nice to know and that the person actually posts a good source about it, not a random opinion by an user.

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i was just thinking about the whole thing, and i wrote what came across my head.
@TheStoneBanana Don't be mad already, i just thought about the different possibilitys, and how i would make it if i'd fake sth.

That doesnt mean its fake.

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This whole thread should be moved to the edge of the forum them.

Cause i dont think Hykem's Twitter Acc has something to do with Wii u Homebrew.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Being pissed at someone who is making this stuff for free that he and others have put in a lot of work into could probably be an actual definition of what it means to be a lesser human being. I mean, if you want something so badly, do it yourself. But I guess it's easier to be negative and get on other people's case when they own you nothing.
Being mad at someone that promised you something and then didn't follow through is understandable. If you have never gotten made at someone for not following through with something, ever in your life for whatever reason, then I will accept that you are the example of what human beings should inspire to be. But I don't think that's the case.

Edit, grammar

Last edited by WeedZ,

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Hykem in court
Witness_Stand.png

Ok ill stop now

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Life is so hard. I can't not complain that some guy won't release a free thing that i've been waiting forever for and i have to start flamewars about random stuff that won't make me a better person.

This what i think of this thread and all the other release the exploit threads.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dipshits just not understand intellectual property rights or what? The keys are A PART of other software that is copyrighted and owned by nintendo. Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

IP is not a right, it's a made up concept by a British dude in the 1700's. It's complete bullshit stifling human ingenuity for profit, it has no place in physics, nature or any binding philosophy in the real world other than close your eyes and pretend it matters for profit.

Fuck IP.

D

Deleted-355425

The cfw mafia is doing well to scare off all the devs who are going to provide free exploits.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
IP is not a right, it's a made up concept by a British dude in the 1700's. It's complete bullshit stifling human ingenuity for profit, it has no place in physics, nature or any binding philosophy in the real world other than close your eyes and pretend it matters for profit.

Fuck IP.
Doesn't mean you won't go to jail or be fined for reproducing it. Violence is a law of nature, and those with big guns enforce rules. Even unnatural ones.

Reactions: jimbo13

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Being made at someone that promised you something and then didn't follow through is understandable. If you have never gotten made at someone for not following through with something, ever in your life for whatever reason, then I will except that you are the example of what human beings should inspire to be. But I don't think that's the case.

If his promise was the result of some payment, then sure. But this is something that is to be completely free. RL has twists and turns in it. Things happen, whether you like them or not. It's not his job/career to work on this. It's something he does on the side. It's part of his "free" time.

I'm just glad that people are reasonable regarding blargSNES's lack of development lately, because StapleButter, myself, etc all have to deal with RL, so we can't dedicate our lives to it.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If his promise was the result of some payment, then sure. But this is something that is to be completely free. RL has twists and turns in it. Things happen, whether you like them or not. It's not his job/career to work on this. It's something he does on the side. It's part of his "free" time.

I'm just glad that people are reasonable regarding blargSNES's lack of development lately, because StapleButter, myself, etc all have to deal with RL, so we can't dedicate our lives to it.
because blargsnes is a great proyect that saved us people with o3ds :P so thank you so much for it and thank you to the other devs

btw this thread scalated pretty quickly

Last edited by DeslotlCL,
Reactions: Gray_Jack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...