[Hoax] Rayman DLC for Smash 4 Leaked

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Out of all triple-A companies Ubisoft is the one my opinion isn't entirely negative. Yes Assasins creed unity was arse and their other games were good but nothing to be really exited about. but they do seem to care about smaller niche games like child of light. Also they thread their family friendly mascot how it deserves again.
That's more I can say than when comparing EA or Enix.
You're forgetting the WD's E3 effects being locked out of the game, then trying to claim that editing a file to unlock them was "illegal". All of this because they had their marketing thing going with PS4 supposedly being " the definitive version". Oh, and the dozens of day-one preorder editions with all those exclusive differences that needed a complex cross-referencing chart were just embarassing.

Ubisoft is pretty bad, up there with EA and S-E.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all Naughty Dog was bought by Activision giving them Crash Candicoot and second Crash on no Nintendo systems? What world do you live in there's 2 Crash bandicoot Wii games theres Crash Nitro Kart and Tag-team racing on the gamecube there's the crash and spyro games on the gameboy advance that's 6 games with the little orange devil on nintendo console's
Naughty dog belongs to Sony. The Crash IP doesn't.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're forgetting the WD's E3 effects being locked out of the game, then trying to claim that editing a file to unlock them was "illegal". All of this because they had their marketing thing going with PS4 supposedly being " the definitive version". Oh, and the dozens of day-one preorder editions with all those exclusive differences that needed a complex cross-referencing chart were just embarassing.
afaik this was just a theory and nothing confirmed. But personally I don't care since watch dogs was mediocre at best.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then where's naughty dog they haven't released a game since crash bash I believe
Like I said, Nauthy Dog has no choice on making crash games. The franchise belongs to Activision, a publisher. Nauthy dog is just a game developer studio and belong to Sony. Similary to how Sakurai's Developer studio belongs to Nintendo.
Activision, just like Ubisoft, isn't tied to any console at all. If activision decided to reboot crash they could've made it for any console they desire. It's not naughty dogs choice.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, Nauthy Dog has no choice on making crash games. The franchise belongs to Activision, a publisher. Nauthy dog is just a game developer studio and belong to Sony. Similary to how Sakurai's Developer studio belongs to Nintendo.
Activision, just like Ubisoft, isn't tied to any console at all. If activision decided to reboot crash they could've made it for any console they desire. It's not naughty dogs choice.

The last time they ported a Crash game to a Nintendo console, the botched the port to the Wrath of Cortex, here's to hoping they don't hire lazy-ass programmers who rush a port :creep:

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now let's just add a few more Sonic characters, Ice Climbers, Wolf but with a different moveset, Klonoa, Bomberman, Simon Belmont, Ridley (but it has to be in that small fuzzy thinghy form, or he's too big), sugar, spice, and everything nice...

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I played both the xbox and Gamecube versions neither had any differences

Gamecube port had framerate issues, and was docked in many reviews, the game runs at 60 but dips when there are particle effects. PS2 port runs perfectly, the Gamecube port was rushed, so I wouldn't trust them to ruin another port for Nintendo. I suggest looking up the framerate issue.

Sakurai already told that there won't be playable Ridley. His reason "Ridley is too big. If we made him small he wouldn't be ridley anymore."

Reasonable if you ask me

People REALLY need to get over that fact already.

Yes, that AREN'T clones for once? They keep ditching Krystal. Those Staff powers are Sm4sh gold just waiting to be mined. Hell, if he's not a clone, I'd even take Slippy, if only to work a decade and change of "Help me, I'm Slippy, I'm annoying!" out of my system.

On a side note, I'm waiting to see if any Sm4sh characters are reverse-ported to stuff like Project M
:P

I already ported Krystal into Brawl (don't ask here, maybe a PM lol) along with staff as a weapon, heh.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Sakurai already told that there won't be playable Ridley. His reason "Ridley is too big. If we made him small he wouldn't be ridley anymore."
I know, I'm shouting it out "just because". XD
It wouldn't be SSB without at least a person saying that. haha

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell no:rofl2: , we have a shitload of them as it is, how about more Star Fox characters?
Yes, that AREN'T clones for once? They keep ditching Krystal. Those Staff powers are Sm4sh gold just waiting to be mined. Hell, if he's not a clone, I'd even take Slippy, if only to work a decade and change of "Help me, I'm Slippy, I'm annoying!" out of my system.

On a side note, I'm waiting to see if any Sm4sh characters are reverse-ported to stuff like Project M :P

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

On a side note, I'm waiting to see if any Sm4sh characters are reverse-ported to stuff like Project M :P

Yeah, no kidding, though I know of a forum where people are extracting their models and I also know that Zero Suit Samus has been extracted and downloaded (*ahem*), among a few other models. :creep: I suggest Google :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol