Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Problem they almost never put up the serial number anywhere :(
From what I understand is in some countries the serial number is not printed on the box if this is the case you will have to leave things to luck and probably pay for a Sky3ds card.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
From what I understand is in some countries the serial number is not printed on the box if this is the case you will have to leave things to luck and probably pay for a Sky3ds card.

And do you know a place that is legit and ships fast? Thanks.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the cheapest US shop is peachds.com but you should ask them using the contact option on the site and see how much shipping with USPS would be and if they will take the order at all next would be modchipsdirect and if that fails our sponsor site is nds-card.com though its slightly over priced and shipping can take 2 weeak to 1 month on average depending on if you pay for DHL or not but they ship anywhere and everywhere.

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Well the cheapest US shop is peachds.com but you should ask them using the contact option on the site and see how much shipping with USPS would be and if they will take the order at all next would be modchipsdirect and if that fails our sponsor site is nds-card.com though its slightly over priced and shipping can take 2 weeak to 1 month on average depending on if you pay for DHL or not but they ship anywhere and everywhere.

Okay thanks, well was expecting like 3-5 days delivery :(

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thanks, well was expecting like 3-5 days delivery :(
Depends on how much you're willing to spend just ask for prices if the site can't calculate it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Depends on how much you're willing to spend just ask for prices if the site can't calculate it.
and that super long shipping time only applies for nds-card

XswordcraftX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Hello! I am about to buy a New Nintendo 3DS XL, never had a nintendo handheld before and planning to buy a microsd card for it I think 64GB would be okay plus a flashcard. There are plenty of flashcard out there mainly I would choose Sky3DS but still can't really decide which to buy, can you guys help which one to choose? Which is the safest to also play online? Also I live in Romania so can anyone suggest which reseller to use to buy a flashcard and get shipped here fast? Any other suggestions for a newbie? Thanks all! :)

With regards to your question on playing online, I think you can read more about it here. https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-get-your-private-header-using-powersaves.385511/ or https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-everything-under-the-sky3ds.386045/ extract and inject private header sections

Long story short, you will need to own a physical copy of the the original game card and a powersave device / Gateway Flastcart with 3ds v9.2 and below as stated in the second link, in order to extract the private header from the original game for your online use. Its kinda costly and tedious so i guess just stick to playing with your wifi off.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With regards to your question on playing online, I think you can read more about it here. https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-get-your-private-header-using-powersaves.385511/ or https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-everything-under-the-sky3ds.386045/ extract and inject private header sections

Long story short, you will need to own a physical copy of the the original game card and a powersave device / Gateway Flastcart with 3ds v9.2 and below as stated in the second link, in order to extract the private header from the original game for your online use. Its kinda costly and tedious so i guess just stick to playing with your wifi off.
Steel divers is 3 USD

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

Not really get your point. Almost everyone here before stated that it's safe to play online if you do it safely. Plus what is the point owning a flashcard if you still need every original game :glare:

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really get your point. Almost everyone here before stated that it's safe to play online if you do it safely. Plus what is the point owning a flashcard if you still need every original game :glare:
you would only need the header from (any) one 3ds game (per sky3ds/gateway) then you can apply it to all your roms

Last edited by wormdood,

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
you would only need the header from (any) one 3ds game (per sky3ds/gateway) then you can apply it to all your roms

Wait. I thought you only need one private header for all games.

So basicly what I understand is everyone has their own idea and method for safe online but nothing is 100% and some of it work and others not, right?
Because just see how the topic started and now I almost feel like not even worth to bother with flashcart or other thingies...

Last edited by Xalyy,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait. I thought you only need one private header for all games.

So basicly what I understand is everyone has their own idea and method for safe online but nothing is 100% and some of it work and others not, right?
Because just see how the topic started and now I almost feel like not even worth to bother with flashcart or other thingies...
yes but your reading it wrong
you only need one private header (for use with all games.)
it just needs to be a private header (you know from a new game . . . a used game may have already had its header used by another flashcard user)

Last edited by wormdood,

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
yes but your reading it wrong
you only need one private header (for all games.)
it just needs to be a private header (you know from a new game . . . a used game may have already had its header used by another flashcard user)

Well then just buy a shitty cheap new game and thats it :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7