Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Mad-Mega

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For everyone that is interested, @Cluster still needs some translators, Dutch, German, Italian, French are already done, but there are still a few spots open. If you want everlasting fame by contributing to Hakchi, then let Cluster know :D

Piklz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pixelpiklz.com
XP
Country
United States
if anyone gets errors or no save state manager loading up its probably due to windows 10 being annoying.. as ever changing compatibility mode to 'windows 7' removes this error..seems like changing compat modes triggers the windows firewall list and allows it to work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For everyone that is interested, @Cluster still needs some translators, Dutch, German, Italian, French are already done, but there are still a few spots open. If you want everlasting fame by contributing to Hakchi, then let Cluster know :D
where do you get the files to help out maybe i can at some point?

Last edited by Piklz,

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Don't you want to do the Dutch translation, otherwise I am interested. How can I get in contact?

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Cluster, would adding games and removing games frequently degrade the flash? I'm under the impression that writing to flash has a finite number of times.

Also thank you for your hard work, it is very much appreciated. To all who can donate please make sure to give this man some well deserved monies!

Rumor has it that the chip in the mini has 100,000 flash cycles.

Last edited by ByteThis,

Pr0jectZer0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Pr0jectZer0

When I did my mini to erase everything:

I uninstalled all the hmods
I flashed the original kernal back to the mini
Uninstalled hakchi
Did a factory reset on the nes

It seemed to erase everything and back to new again. Then I flashed the custom kernal added hmods back and continued with adding my games back..
then to return to factory condition just flash the original kernel.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Mad-Mega

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't you want to do the Dutch translation, otherwise I am interested. How can I get in contact?
I already did, "Dutch, German, Italian, French are already done". You can email him or sent him a private message or contact him on Github

diobrando19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I'd love to help in the translation, mostly either with Tagalog/Filipino and hopefully English for the Famicom Mini.

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I already did, "Dutch, German, Italian, French are already done". You can email him or sent him a private message or contact him on Github
I misread... I thought Dutch etc. we're still open for translation. Maybe if he needs help in Bulgarian I can be of assistance. Toch geweldig dat we nu ook Nederlands als hoofdtaal kunnen kiezen in Hakchi :)

Mad-Mega

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I misread... I thought Dutch etc. we're still open for translation. Maybe if he needs help in Bulgarian I can be of assistance. Toch geweldig dat we nu ook Nederlands als hoofdtaal kunnen kiezen in Hakchi :)

If you want, i think Bulgarian is not done, so you can add this.
Afhankelijk van je systeem taal, kiest Hakchi zelf zijn taal, je kunt helaas niet zelf kiezen.

Reactions: jelmer

titaniuml

Trophies
XP
Country

Lmao.

Dude, I ain't stupid.

I want to know if it's allowed to be discussed in here first. I wanted to ask if anyone has (a link) good full set of US roms and exclusive Japanese ones (aren't available in US).

I got a No-Intro set but they're all in one folder and sifting through them arranging them will take eons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...