United States

byevoltor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
57060_08_super-nintendo-returns-transparent-exterior.jpg

Nintendo Announces Completion of NES Mini Production for North America.....Will manufacture the Snes Mini??

ClusterM we will be waiting for your Super Hakchi. :bow:

Please do not take too long to cast 2.16 with all your magic !!!:toot:

NESjimbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife thought I was crazy for stalking Prime Now to find a second one. Not crazy! Of course, I could just get a Raspberry Pi....

Last edited by NESjimbo,

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! Thanks for that.
So was I right about the other points? Synchronise means a resynchronisation of chosen / ticked games - regardless of whether they were on there or not - and if you check original 30 games it reinstalls them based on the initial kernel dump?
Yes it you readd all the games each time. They have to be checked. Even just adding 1 more game you need all of the checked or it will only add 1 game and that's all you will have

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My wife thought I was crazy for stalking Prime Now to find a second one. Not crazy! Of course, I could just get a Raspberry Pi....
I'm gonna get a pi I think!

TruMisery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get full screen using the nesce emulator and not retroarch?

I really thought that in a previous version (prior to retroarch) of hakchi we could "stretch" the image to full screen... for whatever reason I really thought there was a way... but I don't remember for sure...

NESjimbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a rom hack for SMB3 called Mario Adventure, installed on my NESC. The game glitches and crashes using stock emulator, FC and Nestopia from the UI. However, when I open RetroArch, load the core and load the ROM, it runs fine. It's the only file that does that, and it's a hack, so it doesn't really matter. But why would it run fine when loading everything manually but not from the UI?

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a rom hack for SMB3 called Mario Adventure, installed on my NESC. The game glitches and crashes using stock emulator, FC and Nestopia from the UI. However, when I open RetroArch, load the core and load the ROM, it runs fine. It's the only file that does that, and it's a hack, so it doesn't really matter. But why would it run fine when loading everything manually but not from the UI?
I wanna play that. When you do it manually what core do you use

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally managed to track a classic down. So, I'll finally be able to add all these games. Just a quick question. I found system artwork that I like more than what I had found previously. How do I add this to the classic ? Also, the previous art I found is 204 x 204. The new ones are 1200 x 1200. They don't need to be THAT large, do they ?

Reactions: HecklerJH

TruMisery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found system artwork that I like more than what I had found previously. How do I add this to the classic ?

Put the images in your folder_images folder... choose custom folders from Settings --> Pages/folder structure, after sorting your games, click on the picture on the right side and that opens up your images.. choose your image and proceed.

Also, the previous art I found is 204 x 204. The new ones are 1200 x 1200. They don't need to be THAT large, do they ?

No they don't need to be that large... you can resize them using a photo editor... I'm not sure how much hakchi2 compresses the images... I have always just resized my own...

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's a "hardware" patch for mario adventure so it runs without graphical issues on the NESC.

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put the images in your folder_images folder... choose custom folders from Settings --> Pages/folder structure, after sorting your games, click on the picture on the right side and that opens up your images.. choose your image and proceed.

No they don't need to be that large... you can resize them using a photo editor... I'm not sure how much hakchi2 compresses the images... I have always just resized my own...
what did you resize them to ?

NESjimbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna play that. When you do it manually what core do you use
Both RetroArch cores work.

There's a "hardware" patch for mario adventure so it runs without graphical issues on the NESC.
Awesome, thanks for the info, I didn't know that.

I found "Mario Adventure N8 RGB Edition.ips" Do I use that on the Mario Adventure ROM or an original SMB3 ROM?

youngtune27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both RetroArch cores work.

Awesome, thanks for the info, I didn't know that.

I found "Mario Adventure N8 RGB Edition.ips" Do I use that on the Mario Adventure ROM or an original SMB3 ROM?
Let me know if that patch works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...