Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, after booting up the mini NES, it took a while for i actually saw something.
When i entered a folder, i had to wait almost 10 seconds.
Kid Dracula worked !!! but it looks fuzzy as hell
I tried Sonic Chaos for the Game Gear, it didn't work, nothing happened.
After that i tried Super Mario All Stars, same fuzzy screen...

are these things normal ?
The fuzzy screen is due to the filtering. Most of us dislike it, and @Cluster already said he will modify it soon. There are a couple hmod files out here that turn this off, but I am waiting for something stable from Cluster.

Reactions: Mad-Mega

omega man

Trophies
XP
Country
Running the new build SNES and Gameboy games run just fine. Only snag is I can't seem to run genesis games. Have the game files got to be zipped?

bitz81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
3. Yes. Get into RA menu by pressing Select+Start, in core options choose the palette you need, then save configuration.

Hello again, I managed to add all the Atari 2600 games with the new retroarch mod and it works fine, thank you so much!!
However, I still can't find the options inside the retro arch menu to change the color pallete for the original gameboy games so I can save the
new configuration.... I tried looking in all the menus but I didn't find anything, and I was afraid to touch any other options in case I mess something up....

Last edited by bitz81,

Truchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks @Cluster for this new AWESOME version.

One doubt for anyone:

I was trying to run 32x rom but not possible. Try to get more versions of the same game. Did not work.

Any help? I've changed "path to app" to "32x" And all roms are in the same folder.

Thxs.

PS: Also thanks to @pcm720 and his updates. By the way @pcm720 What do you think about https://github.com/ClusterM/retroarch-clover/issues/2 ?

Last edited by Truchen,

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
Hello again, I managed to add all the Atari 2600 games with the new retroarch mod and it works fine, thanks you so much!!
However, I still can't find the options inside the retro arch menu to change the color pallete for the original gameboy games so I can save the
new configuration.... I tried looking in all the menus but I didn't find anything, and I was afraid to touch any other options in case I mess something up....

Quick Menu —> Options —> Set "GB Colorization" to "internal" and then select the palette you want in "Internal Palette"

Reactions: Truchen

Lion83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have a question, how do I make this folder appear in the middle and not all the way to the right? Anyone?

Attachments

• 20170220_180454.jpg
    20170220_180454.jpg
    981.7 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by Lion83,

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
Made some changes to my mod.
https://github.com/pcm720/retroarch-clover/releases/tag/0.1-mod3.5
Don't forget to uninstall previous version before you install a new one.

So, what changed:
Now you can easily add (and remove!) your own cores as separate modules using template I made. Just follow the instructions in readme.txt.
The ZIP archive (libretro_core_template.hmod.zip) is supposed to be unarchived.
PicoDrive core was removed because it crashed with segmentation fault. That's why 32X games are not working.

Last edited by pcm720,
Reactions: herm4n and Truchen

bitz81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Quick Menu —> Options —> Set "GB Colorization" to "internal" and then select the palette you want in "Internal Palette"

Thanks again!! I will try it when I get home, altough I dont remember finding this option in all the sub menus.... quick menu is Start+Select, correct??

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country

So, what changed:
Now you can easily add (and remove!) your own cores as separate modules using template I made. Just follow the instructions in readme.txt.
PicoDrive core was removed because it crashed with segmentation fault. That's why 32X games are not working.
Yeeeah thanks for this!!

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So, what changed:
Where do we place saves. I'd hate to start Mario RPG all over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la