Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

878en6vEZbrnk4GC8XKi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anybody else having audio issues wth Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island?

I've not played it for years but it sounds very different to how I remember it, ether's an almost constant grating sound playing as I play the game. I've watched a couple of videos on YouTube to ensure it wasn't just that I was remembering it differently but they all play just how I remember them. Does anybody know of a way to fix this? I was really hoping that this was going to be one of the first SNES games that the kids play this evening. :(

Thanks.
OK, I'm still having issues with this.

I've tried all the different versions of the game that I can find, EU. EU Rev A, USA, USA Rev A and even a romhack that's a completely different game but I'm still getting exactly the same issues with the audio whichever version I try.

Is this not an issue that anybody else is having on here? Is there a way around it?

Thanks.

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About Astérix/ Beauty and the Beast are for SNES?
About Murasame Castle, if you put --retroarch when the game start enter in RA menu(in normal retroarch.hmod the button combination is L1 + R1 + SELECT + START , if are using pcm RA mod, the buttons are SELECT + START. Then change the butons for 2 FDS disk options.

Check in this video I show the "trick" ;)

To see Murasame Castle a bit running on Mini NES Classic on hakchi 2.11->

Rgs.

How do you bring up the retroarch menu? Down + Select just takes me back to the NES UI

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
Where do we place saves. I'd hate to start Mario RPG all over.

Saves and savestates are located in /var/cache.
This location is used by retroarch-watchdog to import RA savestates and saves to NES Mini's GUI

How do you bring up the retroarch menu? Down + Select just takes me back to the NES UI

In my mod, you can bring up the GUI by pressing Select + Start

Last edited by pcm720,
Reactions: Truchen

Lion83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Somebody knows why the folder is not in the middle? Is there a way to make it be in the middle?

Attachments

• 20170220_180454.jpg
    20170220_180454.jpg
    981.7 KB · Views: 185

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm seeing chatter about various SNES files not working properly or failing to allow save states. Mega Man X for example. I asked this on reddit, but can someone give an example with file names for an SNES ROM that didn't work and the one that did? I got all of mine from a tropical sort of place, but I haven't tested all of them. I may preemptively replace them with files from a different set, but I'd like a little more data before I make that leap.

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
So, what if I'll move every core that currently comes with the mod (except FCEUmm and Nestopia, of course) into its own module, one per core?
They'll have their own /bin/* shortcut, their own info file and easy installation and removal.

What do you think about that?

Last edited by pcm720,

XXwillisXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, I'm still having issues with this.

I've tried all the different versions of the game that I can find, EU. EU Rev A, USA, USA Rev A and even a romhack that's a completely different game but I'm still getting exactly the same issues with the audio whichever version I try.

Is this not an issue that anybody else is having on here? Is there a way around it?

Thanks.

same thing with me and there's a lot of slow downs in the game

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what if I'll move every core that currently comes with the mod (except FCEUmm and Nestopia, of course) into its own module, one per core?
They'll have their own /bin/* shortcut, their own info file and easy installation and removal.

What do you think about that?

I signed up for an account, just to thank you personally for taking the time to incorporate more cores into clover. Thanks so much! I will continue to follow any changes you make, as I know they will all be great! And, this idea of module core choices, is very nice.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
It's in Spanish but I think that the steps are easy to see. Tutorial to how to add NeoGeo or other systems in NESCE GUI.

Please, enjoy!

Rgs.

jeanfag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
same issue here,, can some one make some bin files everyone can use to associate cores to games?
go to \hakchi2\user_mods\retroarch.hmod\bin and copy any file and paste it, change it name to "cps2" then edit it with notepad and change it to
#!/bin/sh
exec retroarch-clover fb_alpha "$@"

or
#!/bin/sh
exec retroarch-clover fb_alpha_cps2 "$@"

edited

Last edited by jeanfag,

GenralTOW

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I'm sorry if you already answered this but,

Is this normal to have random crash on random roms ? Like, Starwing, Super Street Fighter Turbo for exemple...

Is this a region issue ? (I'm using my native language roms, EUR or FR for some of them)

How to fix this ?

Thanks guys ! :)

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
go to \hakchi2\user_mods\retroarch.hmod\bin and copy any file and paste it, change it name to "cps2" then edit it with notepad and change it to
#!/bin/sh
exec retroarch-clover fbalpha2012 "$@"

or
#!/bin/sh
exec retroarch-clover fbalpha2012_cps2 "$@"

edited
Fixed ;)

Rgs.

Reactions: Truchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol