Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

artemus3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I successfully compiled fbgrab which allows to take any screenshots directly from framebuffer!
You're the best!

nesmini.png

So it will be easy to make RetroArch "transparently" for user. It will be working just like original emulator.
You're thé best
I successfully compiled fbgrab which allows to take any screenshots directly from framebuffer!

nesmini.png

So it will be easy to make RetroArch "transparently" for user. It will be working just like original emulator.

nesmini.png

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country

nesmini.png

OMG.
3 Savestates from RetroArch on Clover-ui

Amazing and faster... Thanks a lot!

Rgs.

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So..... @Cluster it is possible to configurate retroarch to save in a way that don't erase itself each time that we sinchronize hackchi?
Yes, I will work just like original emulator.

So..... @Cluster
And it is possible, just in case you put "transparently", to play any console that we have the core?
I'm not sure about other consoles. I'm targeting on NES now.

ruyor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's rare. Which size about RA roms? In the test I have doing with 10 games unsupported NES on hakchi2(to run concept proof, in next hakchi2 release must be better and easy) and a few FDS and NES on RA roms folder. I cannot make NESCE working (or works but not changes made and LED light doesn't power off[until remove USB cable from PC]) when put or more of 30MB of RA roms of if a rom(I tried with NeoGeo) size is more ~20MB. Also to tell us than I'm not using folders.

Rgs.
My roms folder in RetroArch is 1.5 MBs.

I the had same issues, i just did a clean hakchi folder, used PCM original patch and all is working even added in FCuemm to the cores so have all those mapper games working, here's my YT vid i have hosted the original PCM patch, i never got any C6 errors btw

Did you re-add all of your NES games manually after starting with a clean hakchi2 folder or copy the games folder from your old one?

Tootyuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My roms folder in RetroArch is 1.5 MBs.

Did you re-add all of your NES games manually after starting with a clean hakchi2 folder or copy the games folder from your old one?
i did a clean hakchi folder, copied the folders over but i only added the original 30 + RA see my video ;)

Last edited by Tootyuk,

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I think that adding GameBoy / Color support would be perfect since they have the same button layout as NES
I think that I need to replace "NesGame" class with "NesMiniApplication" class. And allow to add any apps, not only NES games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1