Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously obsessed with perfecting the mini library. Thanks Cluster!

Tried 75 games and started creating save states for each. Got to about 40 then got a c8 error when trying to load a new game without a save.

There's a theory that 65 is max with 1 save each. Any verification?
ya around that 90 games leaves 16 saves which by me is fine as I don't play and save 90 games at a time lol

artemus3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Cluster Thank you very much. The patch for Startropics 2 works. However, for some reason, it doesn't work with lunarips, but with smartips.
Another question : if you are a tool for desinstalling v 2.01 beta, it would be kind of you. Like that, I would try update versions mor easily. Thank you for your great job.

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried patching the Super Pitfall with the 30th anniversery addition patch by nesrocks; both LunarIPS and SmartIPS give me a different SHA-1 for the patched file and none of those two match the on that is in the readme. Tthe file SHA1 for the .nes file matches, so that isn't it as both Lunar and Smart should give the same result.

mauroconga

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes you can but you need a mapper hacked version. I was able to get splatter house and holy diver to work but need to get the mmc1 mapper patch for holy Diver. And splatter house has a mmc3 mapper hack, I didn't create these just letting you know they are available.

oh, sounds good:D
please, send me a PM ...i can´t see the way to contact you ...:ha:

Mad-Mega

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Holy shit the Mini NES is capable of run this Metroid hack...

Rgs.

Yes, it does but not perfect.
In the level where you get you long jump boots, and where you can drop down, i suddenly end up, top of the screen a few levels up.

Seiza616

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster,

Is there any way that this program can be made compatible with a Mac or is a Mac version being planned or is it currently in development?

I know quite a few people who would be very interested in using a Mac based version of your wonderful program.

nespas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Cluster

Anybody can tell me why, if I remove all additional games from my hakchi (and hakchi2) config, I still have them after flashing the NES ?
I of course removed the roms put in the "mod" folder by nesromtool.bat but somewhere the config doesn't get fully updated.
How can I remove all added games in order to change the list of games I wish to add ?
I'm trying to use hakchi2 but my NES doesn't get detected. However hakchi1 works fine, but only to add more games, not to remove anything.
Any ideas ? Thans !

psygho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Cluster

Anybody can tell me why, if I remove all additional games from my hakchi (and hakchi2) config, I still have them after flashing the NES ?
I of course removed the roms put in the "mod" folder by nesromtool.bat but somewhere the config doesn't get fully updated.
How can I remove all added games in order to change the list of games I wish to add ?
I'm trying to use hakchi2 but my NES doesn't get detected. However hakchi1 works fine, but only to add more games, not to remove anything.
Any ideas ? Thans !

Dont know what youre method is but try:
in add games screen right click "remove game" or just unselect the game you dont want.

Dont know if hakchi 1 and 2 working together?
Maybee flash Original kernel back with hakchi /hakchi2 (if you have original kernel), and try again with hakchi2. If you don't have original kernel, I suppose there will be some kind people , who can provide this. ;)
Hakchi 1, makes use of save gamefile, hackchi 2, does not, so I can imagine that could be trouble...

Last edited by psygho,

nickonicko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously obsessed with perfecting the mini library. Thanks Cluster!

Tried 75 games and started creating save states for each. Got to about 40 then got a c8 error when trying to load a new game without a save.

There's a theory that 65 is max with 1 save each. Any verification?

I believe the max is 96 with zero save states. for every game you remove from that point adds 2 save states. So makes sense that 75 games (21 games back from the max) leaves you with around 40 save states.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto