Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

NeoPolak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
anyone managed to correctly name mega man serie from 3 to 6? I only got mega man without the number

CalamityRaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any chance we might see the ability to edit the original 30 games entries? Or even seeing the .desktop files for them? I think the launch arguments might help get a few more games running like StarTropics 2

heron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
true, but it will look "ugly"

The title screen is in numerals. I think it is fine unless you don't know how to read numerals.
56237-Mega_Man_4_(USA)-1.jpg

Al-hwj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did someone tried Star Wars ? I think it has problem I have tried EU and US rom but platform does not appear, it only appear after I hit start button and I get back to the game again every scroll.

BorntoPlay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
i thin the sw
ya on reddit says at 90 games only leaves you 16 save slots, but for me that's plenty as I don't play 16 games at the same time. I'm sure in time there well be a work around.

i think the sweet spot is 85 games with plenty of save states...

Reactions: MontyQ

Amstans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've read every post and no one has reported the issue i'm having. "Legacy of the Wizard" kept showing up as "Legacy of the Wiard" so i capitalised the whole title and now the Z is back . Also, "Xevious" and "Xenophobe" are both missing the "X" and nothing i've tried can put the X in the title... however it does get alphabetically sorted to where it should be.

CalamityRaven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The NES Classics internal font is missing a few characters. They won't break anything, they just won't display. j 1 9 and 4 are missing as well. 1943 gets displayed as "3", Ninja Turtles as Nina Turtles etc. It's not a bug with this software.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

EdGe7x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've read every post and no one has reported the issue i'm having. "Legacy of the Wizard" kept showing up as "Legacy of the Wiard" so i capitalised the whole title and now the Z is back . Also, "Xevious" and "Xenophobe" are both missing the "X" and nothing i've tried can put the X in the title... however it does get alphabetically sorted to where it should be.

Just curious... have you tried lowercase "x".

Amstans

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The NES Classics internal font is missing a few characters. They won't break anything, they just won't display. j 1 9 and 4 are missing as well. 1943 gets displayed as "3", Ninja Turtles as Nina Turtles etc. It's not a bug with this software.
strange that i could capitalise the
Just curious... have you tried lowercase "x".
i think 5 and 6 are missing also in regards to megaman.

EdGe7x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I'm getting at... you should be able to use lowercase "x" because it's present in Excitebike but lowercase Z is not present in any title other than Zelda... which is capital.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0