Guild's Flamebait News That Isn't Posted Thread

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...ancials-Wii-U-Still-A-Drag-On-The-Bottom-Line

Meanwhile, at Nintendrone central...

Cqz6LX0.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to post this in the USN so bad, just so I can feed on the tears of the butthurt Nin10yearolds ;O;

By the sounds of things if someone with a bit of time and a bit of knowledge about networks gets their act together we may see somewhat more widespread pokemon "cheating". Going by what I have already seen the whining will probably reach critical mass at such a point.

Alternatively just you doubters wait until Christmas and the following year, then Nintendo will release all the good games and all you nintendoubters will be sorry. You say if it should turn out to have something you will just pick up a Wii U then for a cheaper price but you will be sorry.

What is E3? I know EA, Ubisoft and basically every other dev has basically said meh to the Wii but Nintendo will release something. They have to. Why wouldn't they release something? I mean then the Wii U would not be a great investment.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
By the sounds of things if someone with a bit of time and a bit of knowledge about networks gets their act together we may see somewhat more widespread pokemon "cheating". Going by what I have already seen the whining will probably reach critical mass at such a point.

Alternatively just you doubters wait until Christmas and the following year, then Nintendo will release all the good games and all you nintendoubters will be sorry. You say if it should turn out to have something you will just pick up a Wii U then for a cheaper price but you will be sorry.

What is E3? I know EA, Ubisoft and basically every other dev has basically said meh to the Wii but Nintendo will release something. They have to. Why wouldn't they release something? I mean then the Wii U would not be a great investment.

Er...I fail to see how the bolded has anything to do with what I said...

The italics, unless Nintendo actually gets some third party games that aren't shit, I won't be buying a Wii U anyways so...I won't be sorry.

The underlined, see above for bold...:unsure:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Er...I fail to see how the bolded has anything to do with what I said...

The italics, unless Nintendo actually gets some third party games that aren't shit, I won't be buying a Wii U anyways so...I won't be sorry.

The underlined, see above for bold...:unsure:

The bold part was me saying that if you enjoy a bit of fine whine then the pokemon set will have you covered over the coming days.

After that it was responding to the news at hand, I was trying to replicate a whine post with the underlined part being the responses to the obvious counters but clearly I only got the partially confusing component down. Some would say not being able to successfully emulate a whiner/Nin10yearold is a good thing but I may have to go undercover one day so I will have to work on it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A little old, but I found it funny anyways: http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/06/26...aystation-4-camera-to-beat-microsoft-on-price

tl;dr "Our sources ( :rofl2: ) say that the PlayStation Eye was originally supposed to be bundled with the system but was dropped to gain a price advantage over the XBox One"

Price of XBox One: $499
Price of PS4: $399
Price of PSEye: $59

Magic of Maths: $399+$59 = $458

$458 is less than $499... Uhm, I don't want to be a party pooper IGN... but they would have the price advantage anyways... :unsure:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
A little old, but I found it funny anyways: http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/06/26...aystation-4-camera-to-beat-microsoft-on-price

tl;dr "Our sources ( :rofl2: ) say that the PlayStation Eye was originally supposed to be bundled with the system but was dropped to gain a price advantage over the XBox One"

Price of XBox One: $499
Price of PS4: $399
Price of PSEye: $59

Magic of Maths: $399+$59 = $458

$458 is less than $499... Uhm, I don't want to be a party pooper IGN... but they would have the price advantage anyways... :unsure:

Hey, what did you expect? It's IGNorant 10 year olds

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey, what did you expect? It's IGNorant 10 year olds

To be fair, the controller itself does suggest that the camera was supposed to be extensively used (and probably will be in select games), but I wouldn't go out and say that it isn't bundled with all systems specifically for the sake of a price advantage that the system has anyways, that's just IGNorant. :)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!