The official A9LH Master Race thread Re;Birthed

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Technicmaster0 dear Lord you give me cancer. Arm9loaderhax is way more faster and stabler than menuhax. And your shitty brickway supports arm9loaderhax too.
I'm pretty sure that smea knows better than you what's good and what's necessary for my 3ds. In addition to that, the gateway 3dsx is stable enough.

D

Deleted User

Gateway is a better cheat system than NTR and always will be.

But I find no use for it other than cheats.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Smea doesn't care about piracy and all other things a9lh offers can be done in userland.
Stupid reasons are stupid.
I mean I don't really care about piracy either so...

Read my signature.
What a well argumented statement. But my impression that mostly kiddies use a9lh just gets confirmed.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

But you wasted 80 bucks on a shit piece of plastic for a device mainly for piracy? Yeah cause that makes perfect sense.
n**** please
upload_2017-2-8_14-4-48.png

D

Deleted User

So basically a piece of plastic that does everything free open sourced shit can do (better in most cases) but with one better thing? Is cheats enough to waste 80 bucks to use gateway?
No

But it's his money I guess. I don't even know how this argument got started

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But you wasted 80 bucks on a shit piece of plastic for a device mainly for piracy? Yeah cause that makes perfect sense.
I bought this "shit piece of plastic" way before there were free ways to launch 3ds homebrew (except of the very early ARM9 stuff). Gateway were the first ones who delivered many, many features including ARM11 homebrew and CIA installation.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER