Guild's Flamebait News That Isn't Posted Thread

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And people really ask me why I don't take 14 years old seriously.
This, and I'm 14, it was genuinely painful with all the stupidity I saw on a daily basis in Grade 8, I have a feeling Grade 9 will be worse if anything. Some examples from last year: "Why isn't my computer connecting to the internet? *has internet disabled*" "So A^2 + B^2 = C^2, so A*2 + B*2 = C?"

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This, and I'm 14, it was genuinely painful with all the stupidity I saw on a daily basis in Grade 8, I have a feeling Grade 9 will be worse if anything. Some examples from last year: "Why isn't my computer connecting to the internet? *has internet disabled*" "So A^2 + B^2 = C^2, so A*2 + B*2 = C?"
my god, this describes so much

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sig'd btw

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Flame bait news?
http://gbatemp.net/threads/50-dead-...ss-shooting-worst-in-us-history.430687/page-6
The fact that Tigran is not banned still shocks me.
All he did was flame bait.
Don't worry
Muslim people aren't a race its a religon! GET YOUR FRICKING FACTS STRAIGHT!
Second, as for @Tigran Stop flamebaiting please. Just cause you're an oldie doesn't give you the rights to break rules.
Learn how to Temp kiddies, kthxbye

Also listen, please, Religon isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about the rights and the destruction of homesexual people. We don't need to hear your christain crap. Listen, I'm christain. Ok. But listen, if you want this fricking crap on wall to end. We need to focus on Terriosts. Also, In the islam side. As I am not bias to ANY party. I will say that no one should be judged by humans. They should be judged by the god they believe in. And, finnally. Don't get the idea if you're muslim you're a terriost! Christains can be terriosts. Ever heard the term "Don't drink the koolaid" Yeah that came from a mass suicide in Africa from a CHRISTAIN EXTREMISTS! So please stop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs