Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi!

I am using Googie's Smash Mod Pack v1.0.1 (https://github.com/matt-marek/sm4sh-mod-collection/releases/tag/v1.0.1)
This pack is awesome and I love the musics in it!

I am using the EUR pack with my SSB4 EUR version with 1.1.6 update and SDCafiine.

But I want to use the UNDUB patch to have the JAP voices into the game.
So I downloaded this undub patch: http://pastebin.com/Rty0aLgF for my version of the game (SSB4 Wii U UNDUB EU v288 (Version 1.1.6))

I want to use Googie's Mod Pack and the UNDUB patch at the same time but it's not possible.
If I use the 2 pack at the same time, my game freezes at launch. I can load googie's pack and the undub patch separately but I have to choose: JAP voices with no custom musics or custom musics with no JAP voices.

Do you know a trick to use googie's pack with the undub patch?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Do you know a trick to use googie's pack with the undub patch?

you have to use sm4shexplorer.

first you need full dump of the game and the latest update of the game, then you have to copy the whole content of googie's patch into explorer's correct folders.

e.g fighter content into fighter in sm4sh, and you have to do this for every section, it is alot of work.

i have made my own mod pack , it takes alot of work to do it.

if you have the U.S version of the game i could help you out more.

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey so I have been trying to add some skins I put together for the eur version of the game I put all the Googie mod pack in workspace including my mods in the correct Location but when I pack the mod it comes out a smaller size and my game freezes I can add my own mods without googies but I can't manage to add to googies mod eur version

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
you have to use sm4shexplorer.

first you need full dump of the game and the latest update of the game, then you have to copy the whole content of googie's patch into explorer's correct folders.

e.g fighter content into fighter in sm4sh, and you have to do this for every section, it is alot of work.

i have made my own mod pack , it takes alot of work to do it.

if you have the U.S version of the game i could help you out more.
I have the EUR version.
I don't understand why I need Sm4shexplorer... I don't want to launch the game with Loadiine but I want to replace files with sdcafiine

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
For some reason I get an unpacked mod pack and repack it and it fails but I use the already packed one and it works how come when I repack stuff it screws up ripped the game from my wii u at and it dumped with the latest version I'm sure

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest and like to see Sora in your pack: http://gamebanana.com/skins/148703 It goes over Shulk.

I don't know how you go about adding things to your pack but perhaps you'd need to ask the author permission to add it.

If not I might just have to figure out how to download your github version you provide to make and add it to my own personal edit of your pack for my own use.

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a mirror to the EU 1.0.1 version? :o The MEGA link on GitHub is down :(

LordDakor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much! :D What's the difference between the two? :o

If you just want to play the mod, download the packed version. The unpacked version allows you to add mods to the modpack. Please PM me on my profile if you have any further issues ;)

Reactions: SkyDX

BrunceCamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@googie I've made my own modpack like yours were every costume and song is added to additional slots, all was good untill I added a bunch of new costumes and now my mod gets stuck on the splash screen, so I thought I might of messed up with one of the added files, so I made a new modpack and just added all that stuff to check and it was fine, but combined it freezes, So I saw you said something about limitations in this thread, so maybe I have too many things and its crashing the game? do you know anymore specifics on these limitations? I had 102 extra costumes (all in additional slots) and was working, then went to add 23 more and it sent me to freeze city

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
OP
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
@googie I've made my own modpack like yours were every costume and song is added to additional slots, all was good untill I added a bunch of new costumes and now my mod gets stuck on the splash screen, so I thought I might of messed up with one of the added files, so I made a new modpack and just added all that stuff to check and it was fine, but combined it freezes, So I saw you said something about limitations in this thread, so maybe I have too many things and its crashing the game? do you know anymore specifics on these limitations? I had 102 extra costumes (all in additional slots) and was working, then went to add 23 more and it sent me to freeze city
It would seem like you hit the hard limit for number of costumes you can add. I haven't seen the exact number yet, but I think it's 252 or something around that.

Sorry everyone for not being around, I have been super busy with work and life in general died for a while, so mods have been kinda on the backburner. Can't make any promises about release dates or anything, but there will be a second version at some point in the future. I want to let the dust settle from model imports a bit, but seeing all these cool imports is getting me excited for getting back to work on mods.

Reactions: I pwned U!

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
mega:///#!slMwzKoD!ibD3DagQghyZY7ybqQfzdne1jxOvP3l7OmR6d1lr1_o ill just leave this here if some one wants something new i take no credit for the material in this file except the music

Last edited by scott0bloke,

DaedheldirPR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey googie i been trying to get the smash mod to work i use loadiine so the only way i see it to work for mine should be to put it in the updates folder right. BTW I am EU and i got the latest update also. So drop the files in the updates forlder for 288 or in the main game and replace files? sorry for being a noob Im actually have tryied a few thing when i load it in loadiine i get black screen.

Last edited by DaedheldirPR,

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
OP
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
Hey googie i been trying to get the smash mod to work i use loadiine so the only way i see it to work for mine should be to put it in the updates folder right. BTW I am EU and i got the latest update also. So drop the files in the updates forlder for 288 or in the main game and replace files? sorry for being a noob Im actually have tryied a few thing when i load it in loadiine i get black screen.
You're using Loadiine to run Smash? Tbh I'm not too sure about how to run mods on a game via Loadiine, as my modpack was built to run using SDCafiine... If anyone else in the thread has had success with your method, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to share but I would touch base with someone in one of the Loadiine threads to see how you'd apply mods.

Sorry about that, let me know how things work out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it