Leader of the Googie Gang
OP
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
can this mod be used while you go online ? wont you get banned?
A few of the costumes may cause you to lag out of a match, but you won't get banned because no one has any way of knowing you're using the mods in a match. Pictures on Miiverse will still show the mods though, as will snapshots, so don't upload those.

alright guys, i got this mod to work.
its amazing, i have a question , do i have to run SD cafiine every time i want to have access to this mod?

and also, when i go online with this mod and select the colors that others dont have, will they see it?
i would hope not, cause they could report you i guess.

edit: one more thing, could someone please give me the directory of the SSB4 dump, i am using the Disc to play it, and i want to add a few of those thicc mods but i need the directory of the folders to know where to place the mods.
many thanks in advance!

final edit: guys wth am i seeing XD i have the DLC characters but not all of them, but now i have all the DLC characters showing up , i originaly have bought only Cloud/Lucas/Bayonetta and Roy.
how i come i have all now?
You have to run SD Cafiine the first time you start up the console, or if the console freezes and you need to reset. If you get the mods running, return to home menu, then re-start Smash without turning the console off, you don't need to re-do the whole process again.

Mods will work online with no consequences to your account, they are practically undetectable. Just don't be a boob and post pictures on Miiverse.

As for the DLC, that's an unintended side-effect of the CSS re-organization mod. I had to put the DLC character files in with the rest of the costumes. Nothing I can do about that at this time, without un-doing the re-organization (which most people seem to like)... I'd say, use it as a chance to try those characters, and if you like them, pay for them. It's only a couple of bucks to round-out your set right? :D

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
A few of the costumes may cause you to lag out of a match, but you won't get banned because no one has any way of knowing you're using the mods in a match. Pictures on Miiverse will still show the mods though, as will snapshots, so don't upload those.

You have to run SD Cafiine the first time you start up the console, or if the console freezes and you need to reset. If you get the mods running, return to home menu, then re-start Smash without turning the console off, you don't need to re-do the whole process again.

Mods will work online with no consequences to your account, they are practically undetectable. Just don't be a boob and post pictures on Miiverse.

As for the DLC, that's an unintended side-effect of the CSS re-organization mod. I had to put the DLC character files in with the rest of the costumes. Nothing I can do about that at this time, without un-doing the re-organization (which most people seem to like)... I'd say, use it as a chance to try those characters, and if you like them, pay for them. It's only a couple of bucks to round-out your set right? :D

many thanks my dude, i never use mii verse.

i only play SSB at times online, the game was the sole reason i bought my wii u.
i am not into sharing any pictures etc. so i only use the wii u to game on it not to share screens etc.

about the DLC characters yes surely, i am giong to try them.
they cant be used online though correct?

and lastly , can i set custom music as the main? e.g i downloaded some song from a game i liked off the smashcustom music site, and i selected WiiU SSB4 and selected Main Menu then downloaded the NUS3BANK file its titles as 'BrawlStage', can i place this in the Sound/bgm folder and will that play as my SSB4 main menu?

Note: i am using the Dics ,would it work?

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

MarinaTentacles

OP
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
many thanks my dude, i never use mii verse.

i only play SSB at times online, the game was the sole reason i bought my wii u.
i am not into sharing any pictures etc. so i only use the wii u to game on it not to share screens etc.

about the DLC characters yes surely, i am giong to try them.
they cant be used online though correct?

and lastly , can i set custom music as the main? e.g i downloaded some song from a game i liked off the smashcustom music site, and i selected WiiU SSB4 and selected Main Menu then downloaded the NUS3BANK file its titles as 'BrawlStage', can i place this in the Sound/bgm folder and will that play as my SSB4 main menu?

Note: i am using the Dics ,would it work?
All my mods work for both disc and digital download versions of the game.

The hacked DLC characters will work online.

If you want to replace songs with ones you download, that will work. Just make sure the folder has the appropriate name and place it in the sound > bgm folder with all the other songs. All of my songs are added as additional slots, but replacements should work. If you download from SmashCustomMusic.com, you can select which song you want to replace when downloading and it will automatically name the file for you. Mind you, this will change the music, but not the titles in My Music and during games. You'll have to dive a bit deeper if you want to do that, which is likely not worth the trouble for just one or two songs...

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
All my mods work for both disc and digital download versions of the game.

The hacked DLC characters will work online.

If you want to replace songs with ones you download, that will work. Just make sure the folder has the appropriate name and place it in the sound > bgm folder with all the other songs. All of my songs are added as additional slots, but replacements should work. If you download from SmashCustomMusic.com, you can select which song you want to replace when downloading and it will automatically name the file for you. Mind you, this will change the music, but not the titles in My Music and during games. You'll have to dive a bit deeper if you want to do that, which is likely not worth the trouble for just one or two songs...

many thanks!

hmm, so you are saying it will take time to make your own music play as the main menu of SSB ?

MarinaTentacles

OP
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
many thanks!

hmm, so you are saying it will take time to make your own music play as the main menu of SSB ?
It'll take like 30 seconds if you want to do it the quick and dirty way (replacement) - it will take much much longer if you want to set it up so you can ADD new songs without deleting any of the old ones.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
It'll take like 30 seconds if you want to do it the quick and dirty way (replacement) - it will take much much longer if you want to set it up so you can ADD new songs without deleting any of the old ones.

can you please tell me how i can do that? i am bored of the main theme of the main menu of the game XD

and i am using disc.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Here's how to replace and existing slot:

awesome , i got it working !

@googie mate, your mod is amazing.

i have had zero issues with all of the stuff even the skins etc. all goes well!!

now I'm curious if you have anything similar for MK8? i have the original disc of that game also, is there a mod pack like yours anywhere, where i just have to place the files on sd card and load them while using sd cafiine.
thanks !

MarinaTentacles

OP
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
awesome , i got it working !

@googie mate, your mod is amazing.

i have had zero issues with all of the stuff even the skins etc. all goes well!!

now I'm curious if you have anything similar for MK8? i have the original disc of that game also, is there a mod pack like yours anywhere, where i just have to place the files on sd card and load them while using sd cafiine.
thanks !
I haven't made any mods for MK8. I've thought about looking into it, but I simply don't have any time <_< I've barely made much progress with version 2 of my current modpack as it is...

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I haven't made any mods for MK8. I've thought about looking into it, but I simply don't have any time <_< I've barely made much progress with version 2 of my current modpack as it is...

wel buddy, i was really new to this modding of SSB4 (Wii U) and it is really fun !

the thing is i have tried a couple of other mod packs from other people, but man yours is simply the best simpllistic cleanest collection.
so i will only be using yours , keep up the good work !

edit : @googie sorry for quoting again, i just wanted to say that i feel like the online game mode has sped up?

like it feels like it has some speed tweak to it, or is that just my imagination?
in battles while fighting, i feel like the battles are sped up.

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
hey if any one is keen to make 50 buck i need to get the hooker from gta vice city imported into smash bros specifically any of these 4 low res high end bitches http://images.wikia.com/es.gta/images/0/0f/Prostituta1.jpg

if all is done take a picture send it to me in action then ill give 25 bucks then upload it on game banana ill make sure the imports good and give the rest if successful would love to be a hooker thanks

Last edited by scott0bloke,

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but is there no simple tutorial on how to make your own stage? (Not in stage builder, as a mod)
I looked everywhere but I can't seem to find one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill