ROM Hack Girlish Love Revolution English Translation Project

VickyTecchio

Trophies
XP
Translation is 100% finished.

At first I thought it could be done in March but apparently it's not going to be finished by this month, so you can check back again around the end of next month (April). ^_^

Oh geez, I'm so happy~ Thank you so much for your hard work and keeping everyone updated

Turtle-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Translation is 100% finished.

Graphic editing is almost 100%. (Actually it's 100% but there's a specific term we can't decide what we will use and it's embedded in the graphics, so we might need to re-edit some.)

Script editing is about 60-70% but I can't say how long it will take to get all done.

At first I thought it could be done in March but apparently it's not going to be finished by this month, so you can check back again around the end of next month (April). ^_^

I will forever love you all. Thanks for the hard work- I'm pretty good at English, so if in the future you need any help I'd be so happy to help :D :D I've played Otometeki, but it's like "... :L Dunno what they're saying, it's killing the mood 100%, especially if it's a touching scene and you're on Google translate like: ...Haha, I don't think it means- Hey, what DOES it mean?! D: "

YOU DESERVE ALL THAT IS GOOD AND YOU ALL REEK OF AWESOMESAUCE.

[ Also, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be even more surprised at their insults in my own language. I can already imagine Ren: ...Y U SO FAT? Puha~ ]

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still stalking everyday. :)

I'm amazed by all the progress so far. I am really excited to finally play this game in English.

Since I have 2 whole months with nothing to do, and I wasn't able to help edit, can I help with the beta-testing? I know it will be tough, but I am up for the challenge. I like to play my games thoroughly, and sometimes I even write down scenes I like. So I know I will be able to catch those bugs. And I've been catching bugs for my developer job that I had not too long ago. :)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:

We are checking the patch for errors now. If there is no more error, the patch should be ready sometime this week. (But we can't guarantee that. If there are something to be fixed, then we will have to wait.)

The release patch will be public and we will not do the beta-testing anymore. (The editors and I have been beta-tested the patch for a few months now. :)) Sorry for any inconvenience for everyone who offered to help with beta-testing.

We will use a new patcher this time and the patch's size will be quite big (About 15 MB.) But it should be more convenient than the old format that requires xdelta program.

For now, please wait a little longer. It won't be long. :wub:

sandymaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, I see now. Congrats on almost finishing! I really am excited. Still, if I do run into any bugs while playing the patched version, I will let you and the team know.

UnniBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't wait to play this!! Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times. It's people like you guys that fuel my love for otome games, without you, I would never have found these awesome games! :D

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
English translation patch v 1.0 has been released. :)

Please check the first post.

If you have problem using the patcher, please let me know. (We only tested the program on Windows. If you use Mac or Linux, etc. and have problems, please let me know. Or if you use Mac or Linux and know the solution to make the patcher work on your system, please also share your tricks to help others. :wub:)

So far, if you can get the patcher to run, the only error code you get is when you use the wrong rom or your rom is still in zip/rar format. Read the patching instruction for help when you get the error. (You might try to get the rom from somewhere else if the rom you have keep having errors when you patch.)

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

YAYAYAYAY! Thanks for your hard work!
おつかれさま~

EDIT: Just tried; this is awesome!

chromakite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be sure to try this out when I am done with spring semester and go on summer break!

Thank you for using your time on this game and allow us to enjoy this!!! :yay:

chocobikies

Trophies
XP
Country
I also want to say a BIG THANKS to you jjjewel! My dream of an english version came true X)
My stalking has finally paid off! Q________________Q!

evening

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Congratulations! Time to hunt down my DS. It's gone feral due to lack of use :)

Edited because I wanted to congratulate you, not congtatulate you, whatever that means.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup