• Thread starter Devin
  • Start date
  • Views 523,705
  • Replies 1,490
  • Likes 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably don't really know how the market down here is working.
The most people here can't really read english well and are lazy to read it.
So the people that confirmed that info that there is a card playing 3D games have to be generated in thai language.
Adding to this, there is a central point (the place i called the "mecca") that is the supplier to the most game shops around bkk.
This means that if the infamous card is on the way to where i am now, it should be available at the mecca.

By the way, most of thai people can not afford the original games so they need a way to play copied games, they not really care about rumors.

Lol u make it sound like a drug smuggling ring or a blood diamond mine. If its like that then there should be undercover cops at every turn in this "mecca"

Reactions: joshuatm

Rytoast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the infamous card is on the way to where i am now, it should be available at the mecca.

It's been confirmed previously in this thread that they've been having manufacturing problems. If that's the case, then there's a high chance that it hasn't been released yet. If it hasn't been released, it won't be at your black market. Unless I REALLY don't know how this mecca works, and they get cards stolen right out of the manufacturing plant.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been drawn out for so long, it has come to the point where I am not even excited for this flashcard anymore, once it comes out, I won't be as excited as I was when it was supposed to come out a few weeks ago.

Funny....dude good luck being maried if you lose your excitement because of a 2 week wait...lol. I think a lot of people have grown weary and sceptical and I can understand that but I bet everyone who has been waiting over 2 years for something like this will jump right back on the bandwagon once the damned thing actually materialized and starts shipping.

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Funny....dude good luck being maried if you lose your excitement because of a 2 week wait...lol. I think a lot of people have grown weary and sceptical and I can understand that but I bet everyone who has been waiting over 2 years for something like this will jump right back on the bandwagon once the damned thing actually materialized and starts shipping.

I LOL'd so much at that x'D

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>.> 3$ for everything or just the case? Cause ill buy 4 (or more) for that price if it would come with the micro sd cards :P. I'm guessing just for the case.

Best price I have found on MicroSD cards (other than sales at retail) in the US is from newegg. They have a 3 pack of Wintec 4GB cards for 13.99 plus .99 for shiping. So that works out to $5 a card. 4GB will work fine for what about 90% of the games out there. OfficeMax and OfficeDepot often heavily discount flash cards on random weekly sales. I now have 4x4GB, 2x8GB, and 2x16GB cards free to play with gateway so I would say I am set...lol.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why release video, make statements, FAQs and false promises if they don't have completed product? In my opinion this is dirty and Crown3DS like approach. If your device not ready - sit silent until it is, simple as that. I won't support them, and they don't have my trust either.

Why people should believe they release >6.0 update later? Or believe this thing updatable at all? It's even possible that this flashcard using exploit and can be patched by Nintendo once and for all, cutting every possibility making it to work on higher firmwares.

Hey anything is possible, but what I find interesting is that so many people are so sure that it won't be updateable. Ok, if it comes out and is a real product, what 'past' evidence leads us to believe it won't be flashable. Every slot 1 card and a lot of older slot 2 cards were all upgradeable. It is a faily common thing. Also even though Nintendo does little stuff to block a card, if the dev supports them then they usually get unblocked. So, as I have said before we have no evidence of anything yet, but I just think cartridge slot flash cards have been around forever and genreally once they crack the cartridge slot they can keep it cracked.

dh4m13l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Best price I have found on MicroSD cards (other than sales at retail) in the US is from newegg. They have a 3 pack of Wintec 4GB cards for 13.99 plus .99 for shiping. So that works out to $5 a card. 4GB will work fine for what about 90% of the games out there. OfficeMax and OfficeDepot often heavily discount flash cards on random weekly sales. I now have 4x4GB, 2x8GB, and 2x16GB cards free to play with gateway so I would say I am set...lol.

LOL!!! you son of a %&$&·&·· I'm having so much fun with this thread XD
What if Gateway said you can only make the card work in a weird yoga like pose? Everyone would be saying "that's ridiculous I'm not gonna buy this how could this be yarayarayarayara" and also looking up "yoga lessons" in google LOL

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
LOL!!! you son of a %&$&·&·· I'm having so much fun with this thread XD
What if Gateway said you can only make the card work in a weird yoga like pose? Everyone would be saying "that's ridiculous I'm not gonna buy this how could this be yarayarayarayara" and also looking up "yoga lessons" in google LOL

As far as many people are concerned, the Gateway card could require you to use it while you were crapping on the toilet.

STILL a better option than any other flashcart AS IT PLAYS 3DS ROMS.

XD

Reactions: dh4m13l

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have had a 3DS for a while, and I always figured I would never need a flashcard for 3DS games because I would like to support the dev and the system for as long as possible. It's just, when any dev or someone has an OTA, and then pushes it back a few times, it just really hurts my excitement. If it didn't have an OTA, I don't think this thread would be as Hyper as it is(maybe lol)

Reactions: dh4m13l

dh4m13l

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Argentina
I have had a 3DS for a while, and I always figured I would never need a flashcard for 3DS games because I would like to support the dev and the system for as long as possible. It's just, when any dev or someone has an OTA, and then pushes it back a few times, it just really hurts my excitement. If it didn't have an OTA, I don't think this thread would be as Hyper as it is(maybe lol)

I totally agree. Besides, it's a marketing tool, announcing a product for people to go mad about it and then when it's released BOOM! you have to buy it :P
I use it too "new shoulder rehabilitation program to be released in mhmm TWO WEEKS" no kidding lol

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Then you would be tottally miserable owning a fricking Wii-U as everything has been pushed back and back since launch. Pikman and W101 supposed to be out in launch window (spring) and now coming out in Aug and Sept, Raymen supposed to be out in Feb/March and Ubi decided to go multiplatform which Microsoft makes them release at same time if they want to go x360 so it was finished but got pushed back until Sept. Dues EX supposed to be in May.....you guessed it pushed back. It has been maddening. Now I will probably skip DuesEX and Rayman atleast until later or when discounted because there are too many tiltes coming out between now and XMAS that I would rather have......starting with Splinter Cell and W101 next month and then about 2 a month until xmas. Thankfully I have been keeping busy with the PS3 as I just finished Tomb Raider (excellent) and am working on Last of Us right now (also excellent). I think I might tackle Ni No Kuni next which is a beefy RPG that should keep me busy until Aug.....All that said I still really like the potential of Wii-U and will likely jam on it until my Birthday in April when I will then get myself a shiny new PS4!

carnbyds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users