Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 264,371
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Majora's Mask one here so also ~2 GB Nand.

And the Micro-SD card is a "Scandisk Extreme".

Well, it's not a really big problem anyway, it can wait until they fix it.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to buy a New 3DS in May. What's the chances that it'll be 9.2?
I already own an original 3DS and OOT 3D, btw.

Your chances that it will be on 9.2 gets smaller and smaller as the days go by. Here's a nice thread to look at for the right serial numbers you need to buy a New3DS 9.2 or under.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, another question! GW stated they wouldn't have 9.5 emuNAND support yet, is it available with the 3.1 release?

If that's the case, a lot of people asking about system transfer may be in for a rude awakening when their N3DS emuNAND can't be updated.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
But you have a gateway card so how come?

K, ill look for that dongle, that could be very useful for a lot of things, i have a 9.4 3ds so I gotta get it, in the meantime I may play OOT 3d :D

For the Cubic Ninja mostly since its very likely that an full bootstrap is gonna be released sooner or later

Reactions: Margen67

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
bug problem on new 3ds xl with a eshop game the rom IRONFALL into my sd card in the gateway , the game start in demo mode ? on my 3DS XL 4.5 i have the full game ! any idea ? thank

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im having this issue as well. i just didnt realize it till after i installed 12gb worth of .cia files lol n i dont wanna go thru that again anytime soon :P

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine doesn't say 'GW3DS' but updated fine using a 16GB micro-SD. All I've done is change the size of the icons so that SysNAND and EmuNAND look different. I did have SysNAND in white and EmuNAND in black on my OG 3DS but this doesn't seem to work on the New 3DS, both end up black when I change the colour of the EmuNAND theme.

Wish Gateway had released this months ago, my OG 3DS trade in value has gone down by over a tenner since December :(

Reactions: storm75x

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
I would have been shatting bricks if I went into system settings and saw 9.5 without GW3D prefix.
I kind of paused momentarily imminently after seeing 9.5 without GW3D in System Settings after attempting to write 4 gb image onto 32 gb.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so could i update with a 4gb card in emunand (one that shows gw n the sys settings) then inject that nand into my 32gb card and keep my installed .cia files or would they all be gone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box]... +1