Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 263,725
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh damn. I guess we're out of ideas right now. Do you think that upgrading to 9.2 (with the cooking mama rom) could make any difference?

Nope—that would require downloading a game I don't own (All of my games are US, so I've been using the Sky to download EU copies, which I consider perfectly ethical.) Feel free to try, but I doubt it will make a difference since it works for plenty of other 9.0 users.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Of course, a few days after i update my signature, new 3ds support is released.

Suck on that all the naysayers! I can happily sit here and say that i did not complain about Gateway team! I knew they would come through with the goods!

Thank you so much.... But my brand new in box N3DS XL is approximately 1000 kms north west from me right now.....

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
One thing, it remove the preinstalled game on sysnand (it removed my Majora's Mask).

I don't really care personally (didn't lost my save as I haven't started to play it yet), but just wanted to say it if some people care about that.

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all honesty, I'm upset than I even got my N3DS for GW. Feel I really should have just kept my O3DS and said the hell w/ the N3DS -.-'''

I still have an OG 3dsxl... but I really wanted something simple... Gary Oprah and SamsungUSA, can u leak the Mii Exploit please?

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have an OG 3dsxl... but I really wanted something simple... Gary Oprah and SamsungUSA, can u leak the Mii Exploit please?

I am VERY convinced now that the Mii Exploit never existed. Gateway wouldn't have made everyone buy Ocarina of Time if it was possible to use Miis.

Reactions: Ralph1611

Stremon

Trophies
Website
jbbongrand.blogspot.fr
XP
Country
France
"up to 9.2"... what the f***ing f***?? couldn't they say before that they are not going to support a firmware more recent than 9.2?? now I have a useless 9.4 jap n3ds that I can't even sell back or anything! shit...
I am even sure that if I did sell it sometime, I will not be able to find a jap 9.2 n3ds anyway... there is no 9.2 n3ds anymore here in Japan....

RaYoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So like, I'm just a dumb btw, so if this sounds stupid, I'm sorry. Uuuuh, I don't have my own copy, but a friend has one and I don't really want to hold onto his game, you know? Would installing a .cia of OoT3D onto SYSnand to boot the exploit work?

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope—that would require downloading a game I don't own (All of my games are US, so I've been using the Sky to download EU copies, which I consider perfectly ethical.) Feel free to try, but I doubt it will make a difference since it works for plenty of other 9.0 users.

did you convert the .sav to eShop in emunand 9.x or CFW 4.x?

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you could just, I dunno, buy them? eShop games are cheap and often indie so they need every buck they get, seriously... Why pirate them.

Actually I have bought them (shovel knight - 3 times over) I just don't want to update my 3ds to actually log in and download

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait... I don't need to have a Gateway cart for this? Because I happen to have OoT 3D and a save dongle which I had gotten for free to test

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait... I don't need to have a Gateway cart for this? Because I happen to have OoT 3D and a save dongle which I had gotten for free to test

You ALSO need a Gateway cart. There's no technical reason it should be needed, but the launcher checks for it. It's like a form of DRM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello