ROM Hack Fossil Fighter champions AP Issue

ZyloWolfBane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a dump of my own copy of the game and it runs flawlessly on Acekard 2i, DS Onei, DS Onei Mini, DSTWO, and a copy of No$Gba from the beginning of 2010.

Also, my rom didn't require patching to work......

P.S. If I am allowed to do so, can I say what site I posted the link on (or just post the link here)???

Or are you allowed to pass the information to the people who ask in a private message? :(

marcusjmoore56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a dump of my own copy of the game and it runs flawlessly on Acekard 2i, DS Onei, DS Onei Mini, DSTWO, and a copy of No$Gba from the beginning of 2010.

P.S. If I am allowed to do so, can I say what site I posted the link on (or just post the link here)???
im pretty sure its allowed, but dont hold me to that if it is not.. Pretty sure it is though. :)

Coconut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

im pretty sure its allowed, but dont hold me to that if it is not.. Pretty sure it is though. :)

Yeah, fail.

You cannot do that.

marcusjmoore56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, fail.

You cannot do that.
See thats y i said that i didnt know for sure. :P

Arshes91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Note: ive posted the my save data on file trip for battle bypass with rupert enjoy everyone

http://filetrip.net/f26720-Fossil-Fighter-Champions-%28rupert-battle-bypass%29-sav-file-1-0.html

AcefaceFarm

Trophies
XP
if anyone finds another problem for how to fix the game il post the arm 7 too and a useful tutorial .

how about helicopter travel? everytime I want to go another island I must switch to Desmume (which is terribly slow) and then back to no&gba.
and a tutorial would be awesome!

EugeneSalvador

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
if anyone finds another problem for how to fix the game il post the arm 7 too and a useful tutorial .

how about helicopter travel? everytime I want to go another island I must switch to Desmume (which is terribly slow) and then back to no&gba.
and a tutorial would be awesome!
Yeah. Please include the Helicopter issue and the Fossil Sonar issue. Some people who upgraded their sonars ironically kept on finding normal rocks instead of fossil rocks/jewelry rocks.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have some question about the ap's where does some of the ap start at i been on the helicoper and been to one island already havent done the equipmet upgrade yet but have i not gone far enough yet for the ap to start up. and what the normal waiting period for a patch to appear?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: